Can we fix the lunge on killers please

Options
2»

Comments

• Ev13698324
    Ev13698324 Member Posts: 61
    Options

Well, thats a pretty random and off topic comment. Perks do nothing in loops majority of the time, excluding spirit fury. The rest (bamboozle, enduring etc) do almost nothing during loops. People beat loops through actual skill or use of their killer power, typically through mindgames, prediction, tricking their opponent etc. What you're complaining about is killers using their skill and their abilities to beat you in the first place. The lunge being on of them. I still don't understand your logic "its annoyed to get down by someone not as good as you", so is your logic that you should never get downed if you are better than the person you're versing? Because that is extremely flawed if so.

The lunge is only 0.3 seconds long anyway, making it any shorter is going to significantly nerf their ability during loops. Anyone who has played and significant amount of killer would know this.

As for the whole "nerfing a killers lunge won't ruin killer" thing. It certainly would. If you don't believe me, go into a red rank game and try playing without ever using your full lunge. Cancel it halfway or don't use it at all. Do that, and tell me how well you do after a few games.

• Ev13698324
    Options

As I already said. Shortening it WILL make loops extremely safe. Test it for yourself if you don't believe me. Effort isn't going to make up for the shortened lunge either lmao

• Ev13698324
    Options

So now this isn't even about shortening the lunge, this is about removing it completely. And no, looping wouldn't stay the same. The lunge is realistic in the first place. Putting on a burst of speed to reach something happens in real life too you know.

• Ev13698324
    Options

Literally anyone can do that though. Its not even about the lunge, its about gageing the killers speed and the distance before he can hit you. The exact same thing would happen if you shortened the killers lunge. There would still be times where you knew you'd get hit or not reach a safe loop in time.

• Ev13698324
    Options

Exactly. Its less of a problem with the killers lunge but with dedicated servers. These have helped the game in areas, but have also caused gameplay issues for both sides.

• CrassardStreams
    CrassardStreams Member Posts: 179
    Options

Getting hit because you had bad timing in a pallet is intended, it doesn't stun them until it hits them so if they come from the side it's not leaning on they can buy themselves a split second longer before the stun. A well timed pallet leaves no answer for the killer, outside of some severe connection issues.

• Ev13698324
    Options

A hit they don't deserve? If you're talking about dedicated server hits I 100% agree with you. But otherwise, being able to lunge through an undropped pallet and hit a survivor isn't "undeserved" or hitting a survivor midvault.

• PfoxandtheHound
    PfoxandtheHound Member Posts: 49
    Options

Most killers are like 6ft+ closer to 7ft with tree branches for arms and 2ft+ long weapons. Getting hit from 5ft away isn't unrealistic. If it makes you feel better I agree we should throw away the lunges and bloodlust in favor of killers having the ability to sprint like survivors.