The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should Bloodlust be removed on newer maps?

Very touchy subject, as I know everyone is currently finding any reason to bash the devs for ruin change (I'm frustrated too, but am going to trust them for the time being). In the newer maps, which are known to have very short loops that essentially require stuns to be effective, bloodlust almost never occurs for me. I've either already hit them, or was pallet stunned.

I get they still have plenty of maps to fix, but should the devs disable it for the Badham, Lab, and lerys maps? (sanctum needs tweaks since loops are just copy paste from residence)

My opinion is yes. BL was always a bandaid fix to the loops, and since these maps have fixed loops, just remove the bandaid

Comments

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
    edited February 2020

No..this game is far from being in a spot to make bloodlust removable, the new maps still have some broken tiles

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

I'm sure the end goal is a version of the game where bloodlust isn't required in any way, but until that version of the game actually exists it's better to just leave it as it is.

Having a basic gameplay mechanic like that be available on some maps and not on others would be very weird.