All survivor meta perks need nerfed to the ground or deleted.

124»

Comments

• Reaper_xx
    Reaper_xx Member Posts: 173

People need to understand that someone will find a way to abuse something even if it's nerfed or buff. That's how the toxicity started in the first place.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

I still find it funny that people think Adrenaline and NOED are strong. They are like Hex: Ruin. Strong against baby players, but useless against good players.

• djsponge10
    djsponge10 Member Posts: 349

You do realize ruin prevented great skill checks and also one or two survivors not doing gens and looking for ruin until it’s gone right? Now that survivors have no incentive to do anything else but go straight to a generator that’s a lot of free time gone that killers had, even without ruin survivors would still look around for a while until they realize there is no ruin. Think critically.

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070

Silly boy, only the SURVIVOR'S gameplay experience matters! they give 4x the revenue, more if they main several survivors!

• ApeOfMazor
    ApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

I have no need to defend myself when plenty of people have done it for me several times over. The game state speaks for itself though. You are a broken record anyways so I barely read your silly responses. It is good you keep bumping my thread though.

Lol'd at quit the game. I can only laugh at you. You'll be sitting in a lobby alone pretty soon with that mentality.

• DeltaForce291
    DeltaForce291 Member Posts: 13

"I have no need to defend myself when plenty of people have done it for me several times over"

But several MORE people have completely refuted your changes, problems, and nerf recommendations (such as myself and every other killer player you call a survivor main).

"You are a broken record anyways..."

Ironic.

"It is good you keep bumping my thread though."

You're welcome. I want as many people possible to see how idiotic this post is, how idiotic and delusional the person who made the post is, and how poorly these types of players would affect the game if they were catered to.

"Lol'd at quit the game...You'll be sitting in a lobby alone pretty soon with that mentality."

1) I wouldn't, because I play more than just DbD. I don't fill my spare time with one source of entertainment, because one stupid change (like the ones you suggest) could kill this game and then I'd would have nothing.

2)You still assume I play survivor, which is hilarious. Killers have the fastest load times because there are so many survivors waiting to play. I could find a game with or without you playing this game.

3)You quitting wouldn't affect me even if I did play survivor. Odds are you don't play the same platform I do, nor would you be placed in the same skill range as I. And even if those odds aligned, all I'd have to do is run meta perks and you'd be back on here making another post crying after I escaped.

4) It's a genuine recommendation. Why keep playing if the game upsets you, so much so that you complain on forums about it in some of the most baffling ways I've seen?