Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

There are absolutely NO red rank killers on PS4

2»

Comments

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

I'm rank 1 on PS4 and yesterday I played against a couple other red rank killer. So saying there are none is bS

• TheAntiSanta
    TheAntiSanta Member Posts: 128

They're there, but you'll never face them, because matchmaking is busted, and they're too busy killing brown rank survivors that shouldn't be getting matches with them.

• kcwolf1975
    kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 651

I have only prestiged the licensed killers since I am too cheap to buy skins for them. Most of the original killers have skins that you can get with shards that are way cooler than the bloody prestige ones.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

Does PS4 not have dedicated servers yet? Cause if it does, then as long as they got onto a server, they're at the top of the queue and all you've done is waste your own time.

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723

I'm a rank 2 killer and rank 4 survivor on ps4.

• Jasonisanicefella
    Jasonisanicefella Member Posts: 377

There are red ranks killers but they cannot keep up with the number of survivors, this is my typical rank 1 solo survivor match.

Lets be real, there is scarcity of high ranks killers

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243

I've been playing killer lately because of the survivor lobby simulator and I'm rank 13 on PC but I face rank 1-6 SWF teams quite often with the random rank 14 or 15......It sucks......lol

• ApeOfMazor
    ApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

Ahhh yeah dedicated servers changed things. I've played maybe a grand total of 2 game since then. The first one I lagged all over the place using a wired connection and I knew it was terrible.

• Flarefire_Xx
    Flarefire_Xx Member Posts: 353

My internet was too terrible to play killer until dedicated, but since then I have got good perks out of the shrine and got some killers and I am rank 8, I’m climbing now that I can play killer. I’m on ps4 aswell but I can’t keep rank because when I switch killers I’m horrible at them for a while

• scarslookgood
    scarslookgood Member Posts: 157

Wife & I hover around purple ranks (I should be yellow, to be honest, but that's the current ranking system), but we are getting Rank 17, 18, 19 Killers consistently, with some rank 15 & 16 Killers.

I am a Rank 20 Killer (if there were a rank lower than 20, I'd be it, trust me) and am usually getting Rank 11 - Rank 13 Survivors.

• joeyprtr
    joeyprtr Member Posts: 42

One issue is some of the lower ranks are long time players. They learned how to navigate the game then what happens Nerf's, buffs, and balancing. The new players love it, however it veteran players started to leave because the started catering to new players changing the game they loved. This being an older game with new games released each month it's not smart to change things, but they do.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,096

You're looking at one.

• behrforceYT
    behrforceYT Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2020

Lol he didnt lie he just get green ranks rarely purple ranks and very rare red ranks and the team suck when you solo que sometimes there useless they would let you die on hook they suck pls get new match making sooner

• Stulin76
    Stulin76 Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2020

This has been my experience every time I've played killer recently. It's demoralising. A lot of players are just doing their thing but the BMing....