Clown Exhausion a bit too op??

Yixuan
Yixuan Member Posts: 19

So I know that huntress have an addon that gave survivors exhaustion, and it is fairly balanced since it does take skill to hit a hatchet. But it is a different story on the clown. After the nerf on the exhaustion perks, exhaustion meters do not move during a chase, meaning hitting a survivor with any length means no use for that whole chase. And clown bottles, are really easy to hit and almost force the survivors to go into them, and an addon from the clown gives you exhaustion just by being in the clouds, entirely disables the exhaustion perks. What I think might be a bit more fair to balance it out is either make is like 5-10 seconds, so the survivors have to stop running to get their perk use back, taking a bit effort but not disabling it, or make it only active after directly hitting a survivor. Like really? A hatchet is so much more harder to hit, yet the clouds of the clown does the same thing, and the addon is yellow tier too.

Comments

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845

Maybe they’ll adjust the values, because when you’re in a chase and you want to Dead hard for instance, you don’t have the time to wait for so long, especially when the bottles cover a large area

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I have literally versed the clown 3 times since he has been released. Thats how storng he is, noone bothers with him :wink:

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Lol like what is a point this addons i toxic you and mayby i hit you and you got speed like DH after slow you down.I buy clown and now i regret this.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Larcz said:
    Lol like what is a point this addons i toxic you and mayby i hit you and you got speed like DH after slow you down.I buy clown and now i regret this.
    Clown's fun with Flask of Bleach. It practically makes survivors walk in a chase when the bottles work.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

An add-on to "eventually" counter a perk is pretty fine.

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

@Master said:
    I have literally versed the clown 3 times since he has been released. Thats how storng he is, noone bothers with him :wink:

He is actually quite powerful I just don't think people find him as good as Billy or Nurse so they kind of leave him on the shelf

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    What other use would the addon have if not this?
  • Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99

@Master said:

He is actually quite powerful I just don't think people find him as good as Billy or Nurse so they kind of leave him on the shelf

Yes Clown can be pretty strong especially if the killer is good at predicting where survivors will run to and throws his poision there.