Trade NOED for BT, DS, Dead Hard, Unbreakable, and Adrenaline

Delete them all. No second chance perks for anyone

Comments

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336

This isn't even a discussion. This is just saying that second chance perks should be gone. This is dumb.

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

Then people shouldn't cry about the one second chance perk that killers have when survivors have a million

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,769

Or, or, hear me out.

We buff solo survivors in ways like having a totem counter, which doesn't help swf in any way, but benefits solo survs greatly, and watch as a load of noed complaints just stop.

Then, we can even buff some killers afterwards.

• Flarefire_Xx
    Flarefire_Xx Member Posts: 353

I don’t know about you but I do great as a solo survivor, I have no DBD friends but people say they are weak, but you just need to get used to it, I have 300 hours as solo surv.

• xGodSendDeath

Survivor is so easy, even solo. As long as you have even the slightest modicum of game sense, you can easily make it to rank 1 as survivor. SWF is just easy mode

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,769

As someone who plays at high ranks with rank 13s and below, with almost 1.5k hours, solo survivors are by far the weakest role in the game that requires the most of amount of dedication. I can tell when I play killer if I'm facing solos or swf because of the massive disparity in their strength.

This is from my experience as EU, playing killer and survivor.,

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807

Hell, remove NOED completely just to get rid of DS.

Deadhard is easy to see coming from a mile away (deadhard gamers all play the same way). Borrowed time can be circumvented, unbreakable is a necessary evil, and like deadhard you can see it coming from a mile away.

As for adrenaline, it should give you a speed boost. Not heal you.

DS is the only one that has no real counterplay.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Killers have plenty of second chance perks. Ruin, Pop Goes the Weasel, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Overcharge, and Blood Warden are second chance perks in the same way Adrenaline, DS, Dead Hard, and Borrowed Time are.

• DwikeyMain84
    DwikeyMain84 Member Posts: 107

Not saying i disagre with you but could you please expand and explain how they are the same please?

• PatchNoir
    PatchNoir Member Posts: 600

overcharge is second chance lol i love the second chance to get my generator 5 seconds less repaired and this IF you dont hit the skill check,oh and until you get back to the gen more than 5 seconds passed.

Pop goes to weasel too you are not getting any hook from this perk only a 20 seconds regress if you get gen tapped.

Blood warden maybe but still you will need to down someone when the five gens are done and hook them WITH THE GATES OPEN and you know that the gates are always 99 if you go to open them to use blood warden probably the survivor will get rescued and you will lose cause you opened the gate

• xGodSendDeath

Easy. Ruin is a second chance perk cause if 2 generators get popped before you down someone, ruin automatically regresses them, giving you a 2nd chance. Pop Goes the Weasel gives you a 2nd chance to kick the gen in case you missed it the first time. Enduring gives you a 2nd chance to get a faster stun? Spirit Fury breaks a pallet on your head making it take less time giving you a 2nd chance in case you were bad enough to break 2 pallets on your own. Overcharge gives you a 2nd chance to do some regression if your Ruin gets busted before it could reactivate 2 gens and if you couldn't use PGTW in time. In short, this person has no idea what they're talking about.

Only blood warden counts as a 2nd chance perk and it's basically useless considering survivors just 99% the gates anyways. Almost no one runs it

• KornySon10
    KornySon10 Member Posts: 103

Killers have way more crutches than survivors. Entire killers are crutches (spirit, freddy, oni to an extent, nurse if you are good), tons of crutch add-ons like almost every ultra rare / tombstone / rusty shackles / etc etc, mori's are a crutch, crutch map offerings like hawkins and lerys. Then you got NOED and spirit fury + enduring for crutch perks.

Survivors have 2nd chance perks, all with a fair amount of counterplay, and....keys? And keys need people to be dead and many gens to be done to actually get the most out of them? As opposed to just tunnel mori'ing someone at 5 gens and instantly winning the game?

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

None of the survivor perks even begin to be comparable to NOED. You cannot even compare survivor and killer perks at all, thats nonsense. And none of this perks besides DH can even be called a second chance perk, cause three of some soft counter cheap gameplay, and the other one is a reward for doing the objective. But what should I expect here?just outcries of killers all day long, without any reasonable thought.

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807
    edited February 2020

Ruin - ...second chance? In 2020? KEKW

Pop - ...second chance? when it's a strategic gen damage perk that only works when someone is hooked?

Enduring - second chance? What do you call all the safe pallets in the game?

Spirit fury - second chance? When it can be countered by dropping a pallet early?

Overcharge - second chance? LOL. JUST LOL. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Blood Warden - second chance? actually require strategic planning to actually pull off.

I don't think you know what second chance means.