Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DC penalty for quitting because of game bug

I posted the video on dbd Twitter already. Has anyone else had the EGC timer fully run out and disappear and the match still will not end? I’m on ps4 and I tried messaging the survivor to see what was happening but he had messages blocked. Also I was unable to pick survivor up whatsoever and was glowing like when nurses calling is active. The match simply wouldn’t end so I quit about 10 minutes after EGC ended.

Best Answers

Answers

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Buggy game + DC Penalties

It be like that

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

I've only seen it once.

The guy was stuck and couldn't move for whatever reason, and the killer could not interact with him.

Not sure what the cause of that is. But one of them left so.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I did against a Myers maybe 3 weeks ago. I unhooked someone they tried to heal me i got gliched and couldn't move the rest of the match. The killer downed me but couldn't grab me. I waited them out to dc.

• Yeah it sucks, it's why they should honestly remove the first DC penalty from punishing you. Like if someone DC's once in like 20 games then come on, it was probably for a legit reason.

The system is doing a good job of punishing the actual toxic people, we get them posting every so often complaining about how they DC but they give a lame reason like tunneling/camping killer and I doubt even that much is true because they have a 24 hour lockout or more and it's like to do that you have to DC a LOOOT more than killers actually tunnel or camp. That and their general behavior when they post.

Anyways, my main point is they could be even stricter on them if they wanted, but they should ease up on the first DC every 24 hours.