The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dead Hard should lose the distance boost

2»

Comments

• DamienDuff
    DamienDuff Member Posts: 88

no disrespect but killers who complain about DH feel like they have 25 hours put into killer gameplay

dude its the easiest ######### to counter.

alot of times they dont even get to use it, they die exhausted on the ground. and not always they have the chance to use it for distance

and most of the times you can bait it easily.

I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT DH

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807

"Admin that I'm wrong". Ironic saying that I embarrass myself, there, isn't it bud? Especially when you didn't even read further, and don't have the full conversation. Do yourself a favor - if you can't keep up with the conversation, best not stick your nose in. :D

• DARKBOI777
    DARKBOI777 Member Posts: 21

Dead hard is fine in my opinion sure can use it for distance but if survivors make it to a really problematic loop I'll leave them be for later they will have to leave that spot eventually maybe they won't but with my luck and in my experience they usually do and I get them anyway so my opinion dead hard barely stalls a chase

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

It would be one of the worst perks in the game without the distance boost, especially since you can't really use it to dodge hits with dedicated servers.