Dead By Daylight Movie

TheShocktor
TheShocktor Member Posts: 134

If a movie were to be made about one of DBD's original killers, which killer would make the best movie? Consider each character's lore and backstory.

Comments

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

Hag. She has time lore-wise for her to be off killing folks, and assuming the perk quotes would be in the movie, her's, imo show the most interesting skeleton of a story, dude gets attacked, lives, he brings a curse to some village & chaos ensues.

• TheShocktor
    TheShocktor Member Posts: 134

@Keezo Idk why but I wasn't expecting anyone to say hag. Especially not first, but now that you mention it, it sounds like it would be pretty interesting.

• Murd3rousClyd3
    Murd3rousClyd3 Member Posts: 71

If you want just gore and a Devil's Rejects vibe, I'd say Billy.

If you want a wilderness adventure, Huntress.

A gory psychological thriller? Doctor

But personally... I would love to see a movie for Trapper. Samination Style. 😂😂😂

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Deathslinger would make a great western film.

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890

I feel like a show just about the Entity would be better, sprinkle in some survivor and killer details and boom, a great and detailed show for lore junkies.

• claudetteispeng
    claudetteispeng Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2020

I kind of like the Spirits backstory is scary and gruesome in some ways I think it'll be a great movie as her as the killer. I feel like the Yamaoka's Haunting would go well one minute she not there the next behind you slitting you throat with a katana but I would feel like she would need a better setting then the Yamoka Estate. Spirit is kind of scary as well the way she moves and the way she sounds.

Although the Huntress would have an interesting movie classic teens go into the woods and get killed and her backstory is sad so its a cliche but good movie.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Legion.

The story of one kid being the outside influence who twists three others into becoming violent Thugs sounds like a pretty interesting thing.

It would also help expand on the other members of the legion and there family lives.

Joey: We know Joey has a single mother that he doesn't like spending time with.

Susie: seems to come from an abusive or troubled family as she seems to despise the idea of families coming together for Christmas and being happy specifically wanting them to feel as bad as she has

Julie: is typically your preppy girl popular pretty I could see her being childhood friends with Susie and basically being the only person who is Susie would considers actual family

• PassarinoT
    PassarinoT Member Posts: 910

In my opinion, the Oni and Spirit both could tie into one movie and it would be amazing. I feel spirit and oni have some of the richest lore in dbd if that factors into a movie concept.

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897
    edited March 2020

Think about movies like "The Cube", where there is no background: ppl just wake up in a giant maze. A DBD movie, at least the first one, must be in this style: all of sudden, survivors wake in the Entitys Realm being hunted by (a) Monster(s).

Maybe there are more experienced survivors wich teach the others what to do. Maybe they have the instict of what to do, fixing gen to escape thru a gate. And in the end, they just begin again another trial. End of the movie.

Well, the best killer must be an original of DBD. But dont need to be only one, and also it can be more than 4 survivors.

The four standard killers would be sweet for a terror movie: Trapper (he is the logo of the DBD, cant be out), Wraith (gets you on surprise), Hillbilly (chainsaws are welcome in terror movies) and Nurse (some crazy blinks just before the escape).

• abc_9000
    abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137

the best characters will be best for the movie is hillbilly and trapper and deathslinger