would anyone like the next killer to be a pirate ?

batmanscar
batmanscar Member Posts: 466
edited February 2020 in Polls

backstory would be divers went out looking for treasure and got lost at sea and ended up in the fog . as a map it could be on a port with a docked pirate ship . the killer/pirate who would be guarding his stolen treasure , besides a sword could also wield a spiked mace which would would allow you an extra add on , so a total of 3 add-ons but it would take twice the time to recover from a successfull hit , and a blunderbuss for ranged attacks . his special ability would be to use a molotov of whisky/whale oil ( which could be an add on to make the fire last longer ) and throw it on pallets or on the ground to set them on fire to trap survivors by throwing it like the clown and any survivor that would traverse the fire would get in the injured state , or the killer could use use it to set of explosive barrels . he could also use molotovs to set pallets on fire so if survivors would traverse over them it would put them in the injured state , and if they traversed a burning palette while in the injured state they would get into the dying state . he would use the blunderbuss to shoot and give survivors a negative effect like mangled , slow , or shoot explosive barrels filled with TNT to hit survivors within its radius giving them the injured state . he would be a 'pyro' type killer . the downside for the killer , besides the added cooldown with the 3 add-ons on the mace would be if he would traverse the fire instead of survivors he would would get the fatigue effect like legion . would you like to see a killer like this ?

would anyone like the next killer to be a pirate ? 16 votes

yes
37%
AdelooFibijeanTapeKnotDetailedDetrimentkaratinac97batmanscar 6 votes
no
62%
Hail_to_the_KingWhite_OwlTheRockstarKnightWalker_of_the_fog_96Brucecastro81HexNoed[Deleted User]FKreuger11dziubo1zippie 10 votes
Post edited by batmanscar on

Comments

• 1dziubo1
    1dziubo1 Member Posts: 10
    no

This is not a poll. It is a suggestion of new killer. Please report it with me.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    no

I really hope not, I ######### hate pirates.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    yes

It's a nice change of pace with things. For the longest time it was the same thing over and over with a licensed character thrown in at times. It's changed now with the Demigigon and Deathslinger, but it's not enough.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    yes

Only if we get the DLC for free - I feel like that would be thematically appropriate 😉

• batmanscar
    batmanscar Member Posts: 466
    yes

I added gameplay changes not only to the character but the fundementals of how to use the map against the survivors , so that it would be more dynamic rather then how the game has been played until now

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

The next joke of a killer uses already a harpoon, close enough to a pirate.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862

I wouldn't mind seeing this kind of a killer in the future, they haven't exactly explored the underwater / aquatic horror (except for that one Trapper cosmetic) too much and I'd like to see more of that kind of thing. A killer in an old timey dive suit, or a pirate or something would work great. Would have some kind of harpoon (sucks that the Harpoon gun concept has already been taken by a Western cowboy type character of all archetypes...) or fish hook as a weapon.

If you had an option for "maybe in the future" I would totally pick that option. As it stands I don't want to say no but I won't say yes either.

I'm still hype for a Pennywise chapter or a Pinhead chapter after the most recent trailer that prominently featured chains. They've released 2 original chapters in a row (First the Oni and then the Deathslinger) so I am fully expecting a licensed chapter for the next chapter. It's only a matter of time...