Why new sabo is not worse than the old.

Options

old sabo is less than 1 second when it’s planned out and hook stays gone for a longer time. (A time limit I’m not sure of at this moment) it also has a direction restriction, but hardly matters. why does planning not waste time, well that’s because swf can easily run a build and coordinate a slower game start to setup. You can see examples on YouTube.

new sabo is 2.5 seconds which can force a injure or let the killer get a head start to another hook faster that old sabo doesn’t provide much either. Hooks come back in 30 seconds which is also enough to slug depending on what his wiggle was and just hook him after. You can see tru3 talent also muck around with it trying to test and he failed every time. The removed direction restriction saves at leas 1 second or less in most cases.

new and old also have a problem of sacrificing 1 survivor, by that I mean 1 player stalks the chased person and has a chance to fail and ends up not helping with gens, nor his hook mission either. It’s like someone trying to lashlight save against a killer who knows to look at a wall or opposite direction.

So what’s the real problem here. The problem is people can do this in solo queues now, but with a less op version. But that’s not a bad thing when the devs are only making the game more accessible to loners and doing a bit of what they said brining solo players to the level of swf a bit.

Overall sabo received a nerf because swf was better at it. But that doesn’t mean it’s still fair putting that stress on killers. A further nerf wouldn’t be bad, like making it set back to it’s original direction restriction and maybe the hook can come back in 25 seconds or be immune for a short time to prevent a second sabo.

Comments

• OriginalName
    OriginalName Member Posts: 40
    Options

I agree, it's good to see some people actually defending the good changes instead of multiple threads of why things are bad.

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555
    Options

New Sabo will be so much more fun to play as and against, but people are too focused on everyone playing it on PTB and complaining because they didnt get a hook on PTB