Endgame vs Ghostface

Options

If I'm against Ghosty and I am the last survivor I need to either find the hatch or open a gate without accidentally looking at him.

If I look out for him I will give my position away. If I don't look out for him, I will get stalked and be a one hit down and I cannot listen out for him as he will be in Stealth mode.

Any tips?

Comments

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    Options

Directly looking at him reveals your position, if you look at him from the edge of the screen he won't be notified you're looking at him.

Spine Chill is very helpful in this situation as well, as it inform you when a Killer is coming without having to look.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159
    Options

Avoid getting him in the center of your screen and you'll be fine.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,352
    Options

I usually accidently position him in the middle of the screen as I pan my camera across looking for him.

Of course when I am TRYING to put him in the middle of the screen I cannot do it of course.

• RPGWolfGamer23
    RPGWolfGamer23 Member Posts: 126
    Options

Ghostface still makes sounds, even in stealth. Footsteps aren't that audible, but the folds on his outfit are very noticeable if you have a good ear. That usually means he's pretty close so I don't know how helpful this post is.