Devs, what rank you have to be to play with same rank as you are

Since i have not as much time as before, so im not a rank 1 anymore, got there once, good enough and after this rank reset i got rank 10. Tbh i didnt have a single game with green ranks, there were always reds sometimes purple, but since i got to rank 1 fair and square i can manage, but i dont play this game to sweat all the god damn time, but to have some fun.

Comments

• Mo4ntus
    Mo4ntus Member Posts: 416

Rank 1 or 20

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

The MM is really messed up over a few things.

Ruin was gutted without addressing the core problem.

Now that ruin is gone the red ranks of survivors are flooded with people who don't belong there. They took away the skill involved and now people who can't hit great skill checks or even loop are ranking up.

Killer is super frustrating now with ruin gone and constant nerfs.

Without early game pressure many killers are tunneling, camping, slugging even more than before.

Among other things. Point is killer population is low while survivor is high. Survivors are plagued with long que times and the game throws the first available killer they're way so they have a game. Without giving two shits about you(the killer). So any rank now is a potential r1 match for killer. It only makes things worse because even rank 18s can be thrown to the wolves against red rank survivors. I can't imagine any new players falling in love with killer with the way MM is right now. The devs even secretly said they aren't going to fix it. They're just going to hide our ranks so we don't see how bad were getting miss matched.