With just their 3 base unique perks,who is the worst survivor?

2»

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

It's fine if you think that way, i don't like her Perks at all.

Also, this is me assuming you're not allowed to run ANY other Perks outside of their own 3.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

So assuming SoloQ we got... Kate, Ace, Quentin, Ash, Steve, David, and Laurie

Kate gets Dance With Me, so a small plus.

Ace's Open Handed is normally godlike but he doesn't come with any aura perks so it doesn't help him unless his teammates have Kindred. Ace in the Hole can help you find good items. I'd say about the same as Kate, maybe less.

Quentin gets guaranteed self heal with pharmacy. In SoloQ that's pretty nice, so decent plus.

Ash... sucks. You need to play suicidally to get MoM to work. Possible negative.

Steve puts a target on his back when he unhooks, which doesn't help him get that second wind to activate. Camaraderie might be good because randoms often wait 2 seconds too late to save you. Small plus overall.

David's No Mither is a big negative, but he also has Dead Hard which is a free hit, kinda cancelling it out. Slight negative.

Laurie has OoO which puts a target on you, but she also has DS. Getting Adept Laurie really sucked for me but since DS got buffed it might be better. Slight plus overall.

So the worst one depends. If you try to get MoM to work, it's Ash. Otherwise, it's David.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

David is the only one who has a perk that actively hinders him. Even no perks at all are better than having no mither anywhere in your build. There are a handful of survivors that have terrible perks though. Steve's perks are all terribad. He's probably the second worst imho.

• kazakun
    kazakun Member Posts: 581

I got Adept Ace tonight at least. It wasn't fun having absolutely nothing to use for a chase,but I did it. Got lucky and got a rank 20 killer. I have no idea what's up with matchmaking. I queue as survivor, Everyone is pretty close in rank...I queue as killer,and it's every color of the rainbow. I literally had one of every color the other night. How come I never get reds or purple's on my team? Would make sense. I really appreciate the input though guys! This is my most interacted with post since I started here :) cheers!