Stop complaining about ranking system!

Does it really matter what rank you play with? So what if you play as a survivor with Grey ranks who die after 3 minutes in the game? What makes you think that Green, Purple, and Red ranks won't mess up the same way a Grey rank do?

It's all about perspective, you team mates die early? find the hatch! You are a Green Rank killer up against a bunch of Purple and Red rank survivors? well maybe you have something to learn about pallet looping and actual survivor team work!

I love the randomness in ranks because right now people in the high purple, red ranks, and grey ranks have insanely long queue time! If they want to play with people similarly to their ranks it would take EVEN LONGER queue time.

it brings spice to the game, some games I'm paired up with hardcore survivors who can loop 5 gens, some games everyone in our team dies within the first 5 minutes because everyone keeps trying to rescue and heal each other

Adapt, overcome, maybe the problem is YOU, not the ranking system

Comments

• undeadcookie
    undeadcookie Member Posts: 198
    edited February 2020

It matters when I'm a rank 12 killer who has literally had at most six matches against other green rank players in the past week. Everything else has been red and purple rank survivors. Playing with people who are incredibly above your skill level doesn't help you learn because online anonymity means most players won't care if you learn or not. Green ranks against red and purples most often results in the killer getting destroyed and not truly understanding the mistakes they made. I've been trying to learn Ghost Face all week and I've still got nearly no ######### clue what to do because all the gens are done in about four minutes.

I understand the point you're trying to make, but that point is nullified when the ranking system is this consistently terrible. It'd be different if it was just a bad matchup every once in a while, but in my experience, it's damn near every game.

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620
    edited February 2020

I was going to agree because title, but then OP just floated away lol

Ok, so, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT RANKING SYSTEM

Because its not working and devs know it and they are going to delete it. They say that they are going to make a new ranking system instead, but who knows. So no use complaining, its going to be trashed soon anyways.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Rank signifies time, which signifies at least some skill. Do you really feel 'skilled' by beating a yellow rank vs your purple/red?

• mylesmylo
    mylesmylo Member Posts: 354

This is clearly a dev trying to get people to agree that removing ranks is a fix 😂

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

You know, you're right

Next time I play siege, I hope I get a team of Golds and Silvers and play against all Diamonds, since rank doesn't mean ANYTHING

• Listen mate, as a Rank 10, its NOT fun to play vs Rank 1s.

• Nickeleye
    Nickeleye Member Posts: 278

The question becomes. How long are survivors ok with sitting in Q's to get a similarly skilled killer to play against?

If you have been sitting there for 10 minutes. Do you want to wait another 10 minutes or play against a far better killer?

• Megaris
    Megaris Member Posts: 105

yeah, any ranks will be hidden before long as devs said. there are no complaining. peaceful world comes.

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620

Ao maybe complain that new MMR will be hidden instradnof complaining about current matchmaking that is going to be dead soon