Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do you trust your teammates to heal you or do you run self-care/medkit?

I personally don't, so I stick to sc and medkits.

What about you? Let me know below.

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I do, when I play SWF, but even then I run a med-kit. If the Killer has Sloppy and you use SC, that is almost 50 seconds worth of healing.

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174

Nope, tho' they usually want to (I play solo).

I only had one match recently where all 3 were the most selfish survivors I've ever encountered and it was exactly when I was playing without self-care, medkit or iron will.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Self Care.

I simply like having a way to heal myself that isn't limited or dependant.

• Ardjet
    Ardjet Member Posts: 85

If anything, I bring a Med-kit. Self-care is wasting a perk slot, in my opinion.

• Kai6864
    Kai6864 Member Posts: 377

If I get hit during a match I usually stay injured the entire match unless I’m up against a Wraith or Huntress. Usually I get teammates that just teabag me and refuse to do a gen to force me to get healed by them, waste of time.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

I typically run pharmacy. The emergency med kit is great. I have close to 300 of them farmed up.

If I want to play sweaty I bring in a emergency med kit with charge add ons and an extra perk slot. It's pretty op tbh (possibly to op)?

• Jejune
    Jejune Member Posts: 795

I usually run iron will, so if i dont get a heal i just do something else. If i have medkit or if i find one or if someone wants to heal me i do that,

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

Self Care is the epitome of garbage perks

playing injured is better

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

Self-Care + Botany isn't terribad, both for yourself and your teammates :)

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

I absolutely can not stand being unable to heal myself. I always, always bring an option to heal myself. Either inner strength, self care, and/or a med kit. There are too many god awful survivors out there. I've given up on relying on others.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

I like inner strength myself. Self care takes too long and I have learnt the totem spots better uainf it. Paired with detective haunch its so easy to find them.

I will let others heal if they try but I don't rely on it as so many just run the opposite direction or jump on the closest gen.

• BeardedMenace
    BeardedMenace Member Posts: 215

I don't trust most other survivors. But I surely won't use Self-care lmao. Inner strength.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

I don't.

Which is why I take inner strenght

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

First: let then heal me

Second:why didn't u made a poll?

• Gzilla
    Gzilla Member Posts: 29

i like self care. Even though it's at half speed than normal, it doesn't change the amount of total survivor time being used. I won't have to depend on teammates for heals in that case and they can go off to do something else. They usually leave me injured anyways.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i will usually go and look for team mates to heal me - unless we're at the last gen, since i usually run Adrenaline healing would be a waste of time at that point.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

I'll let them if they're near me, but I generally don't trust randoms.

My stealth build just has Self-Care or Botany/Medkit when I have medkits.

My runner build actually has Self-Care and Botany.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

I'm cool playing injured all match. However, if I really do wanted to get healed l run bond + Leader. There have been times where my team mates are signaling me to get healed on a gen I'm working on and ignore them because I'd rather finish the generator first and then get healed.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I use Iron Will so I don’t mind staying injured.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

I consider 2 health stages as luxury and most of the game I go with just 1 health stage.

• mylesmylo
    mylesmylo Member Posts: 354

I dont trust randoms to do anything for me lol