The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Toxic Survivors

2»

Comments

• Sherry
    Sherry Member Posts: 227

t-bagging to me is like saying, "nana nana boo boo". It's kind of mild, in my opinion. I don't do it though, just in case it offends.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Killers smack the hook all the time. It throws off survivors that use the hook scream to know when to hide from BBQ. It also makes the scream quieter.

• mosheon970
    mosheon970 Member Posts: 215

distraction, and ego push, people who are in your face and being too cocky from safe spot lel. is like watching somebody at the window telling u all kinds of ######### words but u cant touch him since hes locked in a house, in this case is worse tho, hes not in a house, hes in other country lel.

• mosheon970
    mosheon970 Member Posts: 215

also the flash clicking is annoying to hear and effect your brain which cause you to make the wrong decisions, tbagging is also the same thing but less effective than a flash clicking flashlight, since it produce sound, u wont tbag and flash click the best nurse in the game tho thats the funny part. tbagging and flash clicking is a bullying methood in dbd to show the opponent how better u are of him, trying to provoke him for a chase while u have ur entire setup for the chase, normally smart killer will leave the clicky guy and go to a gen and that guy will waste time chasing the killer, but because of the ego stomping the killer aint no #########, and he should be feared, showing the killer that ur not afraid is already a downfall in a horror game. lel.