Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A 2nd Dark Times?

EvilJoshy
EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Regardless of which side you play. With ALL the issues with the game currently. I don't have to list them cause it's fairly common knowledge on the forums. Does it feel like were going back to the dark times?

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

What do you mean? There has been no patch besides the ruin change that has made the game easier for survivors.

Gens are the same time they've been for years

BNPs are gone

Infinites are gone

Pallet quantities are down

Double pallets are gone

Instant Heals are no more

Dead Hard is scuffed

What do you killers honestly think is suddenly making the game go quicker, like honestly, what do you actually think has suddenly made the game so easy for one side? I'm genuinely curious, from what I can tell the only real "nerfs" killers have had has been Ruin, Spirit & Nurse, which I haven't seen much of for a while, even before their changes, and killers have been complaining about gen speed since before the ruin change so it isn't that.

• ProfessorDunwich
    ProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 1,514

Yes.

1. Queue times are awful for survivors.
    2. Survivor games are either too quick and easy or have a Killer using slugging, tunneling, and/or camping.
    3. Playing Killer feels like garbage, bullying from Survivors have increased greatly since the Ruin nerf.
    4. Matchmaking is awful, Killers of all ranks are regularly getting paired against purple and red rank Survivors. I suspect this is due to a lack of Killer.
  • Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Killer needs buffs, all of them.

Survivors need buffs, except the ones killers don't want.

10 hour games. I DESIRE THE UPBOATS

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

I feel like it's spring cleaning at this point.

The devs are digging through the mess they've created after months of not really doing much at all. We all have to deal with the various inconveniences that they're going to implement in order to clear out the mess and reorganize it into something better.

Nerfing Ruin was a ham-fisted change that they implemented inconveniently, but as a result we got a toolbox change.

The speed of the matches and the time pressure on killers is still an issue, but I think those issues might be helped when the breakable walls and possible map changes are implemented.

It's not as bad as it used to be and many people will try to downplay your concerns without thinking about them, but it is still bad.

We'll see what changes come in the next several months, but if they're good changes, then dealing with the inconveniences now might be worth it.

Of course, we can only wait and see since our feedback on the issues at hand go in one ear and out the other.