Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What Killer needs rework the most?

Aztreonam78
Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

Title.

What Killer needs rework the most? 105 votes

The Pig
2%
HommeBizarreWRussoWKingFrost 3 votes
The Clown
40%
Dwight_FairfieldSeiko300Spartagone45AcesthetiicPINGUINULOLIMPICBraveClemDeadeyeC00lkid909FichteHiromusstang62ElikFemUistreelAhoyWolfRaven014SunaIIanuCarlosyluLegionGhostfaceMarcusVikingWilson 42 votes
The Leatherface
23%
DustinMc_HartySnakeSound222AdelooSpacingLlamasTapeKnotarslaNSN1P3R5G3TH3ADAshleyWBBoosted_DwightATerribleBillykonchokJasonisLifePennosukeTodgeweihtdamian_m777jcl_zPokMapleseruhpXpljesus 25 votes
The Legion
23%
GibberishNescauAztreonam78DimekQuaketomas11403KeezoMrPenguinshadow3989PigMainClaudettePlaquerinferjusnimesulideMozmattBentcheeseeCrimssonZackaryFreemanSupposedIAmShadowZzzcoffeebot99 25 votes
The Plague
0%
Player35 1 vote
Other (?)
8%
etms51JawsIsTheNextKillerTinyMoon3bing_bong_boiSoShinyJCZZaPeBrenononcarnageDxD 9 votes

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,086
    The Clown

At least Leatherface can instadown you and is the best camper in the game, what can you say about the poor Clown?

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360
    edited March 2020
    Other (?)

I think the Deathslinger needs some work before release. I don't think console players will even see him after the first week.

• PlantCollector
    PlantCollector Member Posts: 344
    The Clown

Almost every killer on that list needs a bit love in my opinion:

• Clown and Leatherface need a rework. The power of both is not that strong and some may say their power is boring. They should get some extra stuff included in their abilities.
    • Pig and Legion need some buffs. I think their powers are fine by itsself, they definitly could get some improvements tough.
    • Plague is fine in my opinion. She also get's a buff in the upcomming patch.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    The Clown

The Clown. Please the Clown. I can't even play as my favorite elephant boi without getting stomped by survivors in the ranks that I am and getting flamed in post game chat for sometimes needing to resort to camping / tunneling. T_T

He got such nice cosmetics this rift and I can't even enjoy them properly because the character himself is so bad. Bruh.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    The Leatherface

Clown needs a rework most but I want Leatherface to get one a lot more.

• Human_Giraffe
    Human_Giraffe Member Posts: 123

I think that Ghostface needs a nerf, he's too powerful. Also, it's The Cannibal not The Leatherface.

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131
    The Legion

Ghost Face is a bit unfun to go against. Though, he is hard countered by Spine Chill. Use this perk.

• TinyMoon3
    TinyMoon3 Member Posts: 45
    Other (?)

The Hag might need some help. When I play other killers, I dont get as much bounce back lag. But whenever I play Hag, she lags way too much. Like, it's almost impossible for me to play her without getting messaged by survivors complaining about me. I can tap the movement joystick and she takes an extra step forward when she shouldn't. Even teleporting has been having issues

• Human_Giraffe
    Human_Giraffe Member Posts: 123

I use this perk if I have it, but I just prestiged Ash and I just got Laurie, I'm pouring bloodpoints into Bill so I just observe my surroundings, also I play ghostface now and I see the error of my ways.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895
    The Clown

The Clown. 'Ol laughing boy needs some love.

• FichteHiro
    FichteHiro Member Posts: 711
    The Clown

Clown needs to get some tweaks. He's not fun to play as/against and his power is relatively weak.

• ZaPe
    ZaPe Member Posts: 32
    Other (?)

The Hillbilly's add-ons just reeaalllyy need to be updated, same with Bubba's.

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789
    The Clown

As Clown, for starters, his reloads need a faster speed and a quickened pace while reloading, or two more bottles in his base kit.

Against Clown, his gas needs to lose the screen distortion: 1) there are people that physiologically cannot play against it and 2) it's all-around annoying.

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789
    The Clown

I like playing as him, but I don't like how survivors can just run him over and plenty of maps are just too big for him to cover.

• asparagus
    asparagus Member Posts: 133
    The Clown

Hi?

• WRussoW
    WRussoW Member Posts: 715
    edited March 2020
    The Pig

I just like the Pig and it makes me sad she is still the "roll the dice" killer.

• Brenonon
    Brenonon Member Posts: 21
    Other (?)

I'd say The Trapper needs a rework the most, his base kit is awful, and even with add-ons, he still really feels like he's missing something. He's went over 3 years being one of the worst killers, he needs it for sure.

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    The Clown

I'd love to see changes to the clown, but if they do to him what they did to Freddy and make him even more boring to go against I'm going to have to say the Pig.

• KurtKobainFreak01
    KurtKobainFreak01 Member Posts: 38
    The Legion

At least clown has a somewhat useful ability.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    The Pig

Pig. Before they nerf her again.

• asparagus
    asparagus Member Posts: 133
    The Clown

clown but pig to

• yandere_gamer
    yandere_gamer Member Posts: 27

Clown needs a rework, however I feel like trapper and pig both need reworks because bothyheir powers are greatly affect by luck and as a power that can either means it goes overkill or it under performs, the powers shouldn't rely heavily on luck. Pig traps for example can be gone on first search or the fourth search, or in even rarer cases they get you a kill, the traps rely too much on luck.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    The Leatherface

Mah boy bubba has been neglected for far too long.

• Campbell
    Campbell Member Posts: 2
    The Clown

So why is billy not on the poll cause he can do the samething

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454
    The Legion

yes, Clown needs some love...but Feral Frenzy is fundamentally broken, either Legion remains painfully weak forever, or is decent & breaks the game