Hopes up for nothing.

Before any of you post negative comments, I’m just here to say that I’m upset that we have to wait another week to play chapter 15. I’m tired of going against the same boring maps and killers on DBD. You might say “Chill would you rather get a buggy update?” Or “Go play another game” or “Quit crying” but I don’t have to. Just really upset with BHVR I know they didn’t promise us March 3rd but this game needs more at the moment.

Comments

• ApeOfMazor
    ApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

If you are that bored the new update will not fix anything

• mrdead
    mrdead Member Posts: 51

That's terrible. Literally. Terrible.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

It's fine! While it is disappointing to wait longer for the dlc at least it is still coming in 7 days. And less bugs, still gonna be bugs but hopefully less. I can get to mad or disappointed at them because like you said"I know they didn’t promise us March 3rd". So be a little more patient, friend.

• Wylesong
    Wylesong Member Posts: 642

You tell us before we tell you to quit crying, you don't have to. Well we don't have to not tell you to stop crying. I am guessing you are young and either use to getting what you want or something around those lines. Patience is a lesson worth learning I guess unless you are rich in life and never have to wait for what you want.

Do you have nothing you can do or play in the meantime while waiting? I mean I to was a little sad I have to wait until the 10th but oh well life goes on. You have me kind of hoping it gets delayed now. hahaha

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

The actual fun is not playing the new chapter but to find the completely broken things due to the update.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

Sadako in DBD confirmed?

On a serious note, the same boring killers? I play a ton of this game lately and there are plenty of killers that are a rare treat to find.