Tips for Dark Senses Challenge

Options
gatsby
gatsby Member Posts: 2,532
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

There's a challenge in Tome 1 in the 4th section called Dark Senses. It means you have to complete 4 gens with Dark Sense in one match.

Any tips? I'm thinking a commodious toolbox, prove thyself and better together. But even then one chase could prevent me from being there when a gen pops and I need to finish 4 of them in one match. Sounds borderline impossible to me and getting it will be largely luck based

EDIT- my first try I got a bubba with tier 3 prestige and franklins. got hook camped. we go agane

EDIT- it actually worked against a rank 2 oni. told my team what was happening and they were totally on board. better together came clutch since it brought people over to help me and told people who were in chases to run the Killer away from the area. the winning build was Dark Sense/Better Together/Prove Thyself/Sprint Burst with a Commodious with add-ons

Post edited by gatsby on

Comments

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,525
    Options

Hey!

When I did this, I was thinking more from a finishing point of view. Prove thyself and BOND are your friends. Stay off of gens unless there is someone else on it and flit between them.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

I hate that challenge. It's another one I'll never complete because I have no friends who play Dead by Daylight on the console I play it on. Basically you have to not get into any chases AND make sure your teammates don't finish any gens without you.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

I completed it but it was ages ago so I’m not completely certain how it went down. I don’t swf so if I had to guess it was one of those rounds where the other three players were too busy trying to save each off of hooks and I was the only one actively working to escape.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

Glad you got the challenge!

I got it because I faced a Legion that just kinda wandered around and two teammates that basically did nothing - one started gens but never stayed on past the halfway mark and the other had 3 crows more once.

I just followed the other Survivor and made sure they never did a gen without me.

• Avocet
    Avocet Member Posts: 284
    Options

I gave up on this challenge after attempting it 10+ times.