most hilarious/fun way to depip as killer (without DCing)?

I reached rank 1 as Bubba last night. now i want to depip as fast as possible so i don't have to play sweaty to complete the upcoming tome. What are some stupid unviable builds that are hilarious? any killer setups beyond the obvious?

Comments

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I play observer wraith: Discordance, Bitter Murmur, Spies from the Shadows, and Territorial Imperative. No addons. I just go around the map and just watch survivors work so diligently.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Iri head huntress

• OrangeJack
    OrangeJack Member Posts: 464

Use nurse with speed add-ons and just chase survivors without blinks. Nemesis and play with your food as well

• Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822

Pick nurse and afk the match. You can do it all day for rift xp

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

Legion with Enduring, Brutal Strength, Spirit Fury, and Distressing. You can only attack Survivors through Feral Frenzy; and cannot ever M1, Grab, or hook a Survivor. The goal is to get the longest chain of Frenzy hits.

It's fun to watch Survivors react in different ways. Plus you get to chase after and stab everyone for tons of Hunter, Brutality, and Deviousness points.

Not hooking is important, since you'll need to keep your Devout score at zero to go for a depip.

Also, while I can't make you do anything, I'd like to ask that if you depip you take it easy on the lower Ranked Survivors.

Get your challenges fine, but in more of a 'catch-and-release' way, and less of a 'curbstomp-the-less-experienced' way please?

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Unexpected Tombstone Myers.

Step 1: Get in T2.

Step 2: Go afk in front of a gen.

Step 3: Wait till survivors show up to toy around with you.

Step 4: Get easy T3.

Step 5: Have fun. :)

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Ghostface, use shroud, and then try to pretend your repairing generators. Every time your power get's removed you take a shot. Every time a survivor see's you and runs away you take a shot.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,159

Play as Clown. Chase the survivors and pelt them with bottles, trying for direct hits. If you have Beast of Prey and Distressing on him, use those for the BP boost.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

If you are patient, use Insidious, Noed, Rancor, and Bloodwarden on Nurse and go inside a gate (make sure no one is looking) and wait until they open it at the end and give someone a nasty surprise. If it's not the obsession you get to block the gates and have 1 minute of killin' time while everyone panics, if it is the obsession then you could still do that or just murder them. Don't worry about Rancor giving you away since Insidious blocks auras, they won't even know you have it until it's too late >:)

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Pick up a controller, Play as Nurse, play my best.

That's a guaranteed way for me to depip. It's also good practice for the inevitable kill all 4 survivors using the Nurse tome challenge.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Lol playing nurse is a sure fire depip for me too!

Lots of funny, interesting ideas here glad OP made this. Plus remember rank reset is Friday

• BubbaSawyerMeats
    BubbaSawyerMeats Member Posts: 108

i decided on playing the plague and chasing and vomiting on one survivor for 5 gens.

• Arxaion
    Arxaion Member Posts: 104

I'd consider replacing Rancor with Mad Grit. SWF teams will body block you.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Ambush only Amanda self-explanatory

Frenzy only Legion. Self-explanatory

One shot perk only- you can only hit survivor whilst you have a instadown perk activated. Powers do not count.

Perk you're allowed to use

Make your choice

Devour hope

Haunted grounds

No one escapes death

Rancor

Remember these perks must be active to count in the case of make your choice if you hit the wrong person you have to leave them then go find the right one.

Trap pop Mandy- you are not allowed to Sacrifice, mori or let people bleed out the only way you can kill them is with bear traps

No one escapes Memes- you must get a 4K using endgame collapse. Blood warden and noed are your best friends. No Bleeding Out no sacrificing and no killing Them by your own hands. you must leave it all to The Entity