New survivor perk: Undercover

re5_gamer2263
re5_gamer2263 Member Posts: 53

You know your most vulnerable state is also your most advantageous.

While you are 28/24/20 meters away from a pallet and in a chase, Undercover activates.

While Undercover is active:

Your aura cannot be detected within a 32 meter radius.

You leave no blood trails.

You leave no scratch marks.

This perk gives survivors more opportunities when they find themselves caught out in a deadzone with no means of protection (pallets). The perk is balanced since you need to be in a deadzone AND in a chase.

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

No, just no. Denying the killer most tracking when you're close to a pallet is a bit strong.

The killer won't need to see your aura unless their using I'm all ears (which is rarely used).

If this was only blood, and maybe reducing the grunts of pain by 50%, I'd say this is a good perk, but scratch marks with blood? No.

Yes it may not be string in high ranks, but mid and low ranks this perk would be oh so strong.

• re5_gamer2263
    re5_gamer2263 Member Posts: 53

First of all, the perk activates when you're away from a pallet. (Did you even read this?)

Second of all, scratched mirror Meyers, bitter murmur, etc. there are many other perks that aura reading could be affected by.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I believe I got confused, so reading this now I believe you meant was once your 20 meters away from your closest pallet. I thought you meant any pallet.

The perk is balanced if it's like that.