The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

BBQ Event

BDS22
BDS22 Member Posts: 146
Do they have any plans to extend the event since the past few days the servers have been down off and on with PlayStation players? Servers have been dropping off and on least for me. . 

Comments

• Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319

I will be a bit surprised if they do. The entire issue is stemming from their servers not being able to handle the combined event plus free PS+ traffic. Extending that window isn't going to help things.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    It's been working fine for me for the past couple of days.

It really only was an issue on the first and second nights of the event.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I doubt that. If they fix it like today, tomorrow or 2 days from now it will be still good. It's REALLY easy to get the rewards.

• Tina_Mey
    Tina_Mey Member Posts: 5

I would really appreciate if we get one or two more days. I can only play in the laste afternoon and evenings and yesterday for example I could not play Killer nor Surv because I simply didn't get in a lobby or got kicked because "this service needs a network connection" ... I would really love to finish the event because I am basically halfway through ...

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@BDS22 said:
    Do they have any plans to extend the event since the past few days the servers have been down off and on with PlayStation players? Servers have been dropping off and on least for me. . 

Everyone has been affected, the first day the game was basically unplayable.
    Doubt they will extent it though and personally I hope taht the event ends ASAP