The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Revised chapter idea. Frozen in fear

Gravity100
Gravity100 Member Posts: 13

Killer- The Viking 115% movement speed and a 32 meter terror radius.

Power- Conquering flags : You start off with 10 placeable flags that when placed, allows you to see any survivor within the radius flag which is a base of 20 meters. (The flags are also affected by terror radius perks) Placement takes base 3 seconds and removal takes base of 5 seconds. Survivors can destroy the flags and takes a base 20 or 15 seconds (same as a totem).

Power 2- Power of Ymir: Freezing the survivors in your terror radius, you slow their movement speed, vault speed, healing speed, unhooking speed and repair speed by 10% for 30 seconds with a 60 second cool down. Power of Ymir also affects conquering flags in that it will also have the freezing affect. To convey to the survivors that they are freezing, their screen boarder would be like the plages sickness but instead of the green stuff, it would be the frozen ice that will progressively get bigger the longer the survivor is in the radius sorta like how the more sick you are, the more green your screen gets. This screen affect will passively go away as you are out of the Power of Ymir.

Perks- Marked Territory: After kicking a generator, it becomes marked(like tinker). When a survivor starts to work on that generator, the aura of the first survivor that begins to repair it becomes revealed to you for 10/15/20 seconds as log as they are repair the generator

Out for blood: Gain bloodlust 3/5/8% faster

Hex: Gift for the Gods- Gain a 100/250/500 blood point bonus for each survivor sacrificed and will be rewarded post-trial. Gain 15% more blood points for each sacrifice action

Survivor- John Doe : A military man

Perks- Prone: Press the active ability button while crouching to go prone. You can't be picked up in this state but can still be hit. Coming out of prone gives you a 20/15/10 second exhaustion

Shared intel: Any Aura reading you see, 2/3/4 random survivors will see the aura too.

Well Trained : Skill checks become only Good skill checks, the size of the skill check is increased by 5/10/15% , and an increased chance to get skill checks.

Comments

• Gravity100
    Gravity100 Member Posts: 13

I thought my other got taken down so i redid the chapter idea. but i like this one better and don't know how to delete the other one. sorry if this is a repeat.