The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Events and what their future should be

Trap
Trap Member Posts: 9

Events and my thought for their future
So yeah events in the past consisted of just double bloodpoint fest and that was well...reasonable, today our events consist of grinding special gens and hooking survivors just to get rewards. I have no problem with but that i want the devs to add a little mixture with that, for example: in an event there would be the objective of getting 100 decorative totems for survivors and the the event later they would make it so you would have to unhook survivors from special hooks and so on.
it would be very appreciative if you guys could give your thoughts on that

Comments

• Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99
    I think that would be a cool idea to change up the events and to get shelfish survivors to finally get a motivation to unhook other survivors, however I think this also could lead to even more facecamping from some killers who do not want to give the points to survivors (similar to survivors sabotaging event hooks and killers camping event gens)
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Also from special hooks? Killers could easily just say nope to those special hooks. (or maybe they are all special?)

• Trap
    Trap Member Posts: 9

I was just giving an example the main post here is to mix up the objectives

• Sinister_Fury
    Sinister_Fury Member Posts: 27
    edited August 2018
    If they make all the hooks special then double the amount of sacrifices in order to get the reward. That would be a nice change
  • Facefullofleather
    Facefullofleather Member Posts: 17
    I was surprised there wasn't a community goal with this event like there was for the lunar event. The cosmetic items were not very inspired but there could have been another reward for killers and survivors based on the community progress. Would have been a bit more exciting at least. 
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Sinister_Fury said:
    If they make all the hooks special then double the amount of sacrifices in order to get the reward. That would be a nice change

But then you're just playing the game as usual. I like having to put a little effort into it.