Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What was the logic behind nerfing Gear Head?

JasonS
JasonS Member Posts: 100

Seriously in its PTB state it was already a mediocre information perk that was made almost entirely irrelevant by Thrilling Tremors.

Now? Its basically useless. In all the games I've used it, I don't think I've ever seen it activate once... and the worst part is I have no idea if that's because the survivors hit Great skillchecks or because they weren't on gens for 30 seconds or because the RNG didn't give them any skillchecks for those 30 seconds.

So even when it gives you no information, you can't even make any assumptions about why it didn't give you info, unlike something like BBQ&Chili.

I had the idea to combine it with Overcharge but then I realized I'd just be giving up 2 perk slots to have a bad version of Surveillance, but I tested it and it doesn't even work since hitting the Overcharge skillcheck counts as a Great skillcheck.

What a joke of a perk.

Comments