What's your favorite killer in dbd?

Options
Halloween2005
Halloween2005 Member Posts: 73

What's your favorite killer in the game? I'm just curious about everyone's opinions. Please dont judge peoples vote in the comments, let's instead share opinions and have positive conversations about our favorite killers. I dont have ghostface yet on the mobile version of dbd but it might become my favorite because I've seen gameplay and he looks like a fun killer.

What's your favorite killer in dbd? 284 votes

The Legion
10%
IhatelifeCrtKazzLegionnaireWyattgiulianodannyfanMrPenguinRaven014shadow3989jasonq500Brucecastro81anonymous31337SzarmanGothicPrincessClmAkazoie1ZackaryFreemanElcopolloNotDingusKurtKobainFreak01Cephalon_LebronExiled 30 votes
The shape (Michael Myers)
11%
Dwight_FairfieldBabyCameron10StrancolZwyczajneKonto123320LapisInfernalisRevzi100wichael_wyersATerribleBillyShapeda105discopumpkin200PainaShapingItUpOhnoes11TalkedToast505wussyboi2000Spectre13Doug_Ftotallynotabraziliansourglobe 32 votes
The ghostface
11%
Seiko300liv071981PINGUINULOLIMPICTapeKnotAllu12finRainbowPatooieAblutomaniacFichteHiroTunnelVisionEnderloganYTMattie_MayhemOGFilledPizzatenoresaxdbarrancoTheBurningBeastnoname11223345RussianSpyPigeoncoffeebot99Prasie_AtuaGraypastel 32 votes
The nightmare (Freddy Krugar)
7%
CamoRangerRaveanDimekGeneralVLifeQuestionsPurgatorianThe_Meh_Tehf1uffykinsOwlzeyxOMNISCIENTxasparagus4chinsXxCHuWaKaAaXxDiavolo64PayneKillerAquaSolmostlyghostlyDisneyLostGirlNicisthequeenNormal1Patates 21 votes
The demogorgon
6%
FatelanceSpacingLlamasDevalMansonAhoyWolfJohnNorwich19623TodgeweihtDeadByHitboxesBezerker1818hmeekinsBranchitsPinaJeffIsJesusslim0bNoireStuffRobotInPyjamasthelegion_fan[Deleted User][Deleted User] 18 votes
The clown
3%
FemATJude08Dr_LoomisVikingWilsoninferjusDabihwowTheBananaManOniKobayashiWubalubadubdub03WiseguyKyyusdacra 11 votes
The deathslinger
6%
LeatherDaddyJakehimynameisvadimDonZwiebelPlantCollectormagmamuncherRobMeister88SemimaticNorMak3DarkHunter99EsneiBassTramDeafSlingerKnow1357CANxOFxCORNLittleCoconutYeetusDeeletusRattiusWalkedMoss92Switcheroo 19 votes
The hillbilly
5%
WeederickUistreelSnow_Ghost_GOODBOYMODZZPrettyFaceKateBingBongBoi_69zireael_Reborn2020jammanQuietusWarriorShrekTheThird69luistjpizzamess11hahadrillgobrrrUnknownlyKnownAzxx93 16 votes
The plague
3%
BraveClemEsperiaeRullisizmassaniHugs4trapdadanimalmakWarHero3731nsigniaDejanRoseyDevlinfacelessbaron 11 votes
Other (Please mention in comments below)
33%
YaNesteaicemancatkodiakyMrDardonMister_xDGHERBEARRULESShrimpTwiggsDrBoneSawSpartagone45F60_31GcarraraAztreonam78MegMain98PlanetJuke420KilligmaI_am_NeganAven_FallenToppingPanicTheRockstarKnightSkeletalElite 94 votes

Comments

• RobMeister88
    RobMeister88 Member Posts: 351
    Options
    The deathslinger

I just like the overall classic aesthetic of Deathslinger. Tall western man seeping with vengeance. Plus he's the only male killer with long hair, so he's the only relatable killer to me. Long hair dudes ftw.

• RussianSpyPigeon
    RussianSpyPigeon Member Posts: 83
    Options
    The ghostface

Ghostface is fun to play once you get the hang of him, especially in low ranks.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

Spirit

• FichteHiro
    FichteHiro Member Posts: 711
    Options
    The ghostface

Ghostface is a horror classic, even though DBD wasn't able to get the full license. It's very satisfying to have them oblivious survivors working on Gens and then you go and grab them.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    edited June 2020
    Options

For me it's a tie between Freddy and Michael.

Edit: As of now, it's Pyramid Head.

Post edited by Owlzey on
  • LifeQuestions
    LifeQuestions Member Posts: 26
    Options

I used to main old Freddy, he was the most fun for me.. :)

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464
    Options

Oni, his power is the most satisfying of any killer in the game.

• cornbreadeater
    cornbreadeater Member Posts: 27
    Options

Definitely doctor, especially with rework

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options
    The ghostface

very fun, especially seeing survivors freak out, and very powerful.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options
    The ghostface

Ghostface main, been vouching for the characters inclusion since 2016 and I've been supremely happy ever since 2019 :D

I'm also extremely happy that he will be the licensed killer who has seen the most cosmetic support out of all of them, having the most cosmetics after the Viper mask / outfit is released in the upcoming weeks. Even over licenses who have been here for years longer like Myers, Freddy, The Pig, etc. won't have the 4 full premium outfits Ghostface has (technically will have) access to. R.J. Torbert is such a ######### chad for being as amicable as he has been with his license and working the Dev team

And I am very much looking forward to seeing a Scarecrow Ghostface outfit that I can use on the Coldwind farms maps so make it 5!

....Pleeeeeease, please, please, please, add that Scarecrow Ghostface outfit. I need it. Not want, need.

Although I won't lie, I have a list of favorite killers that will always be right below Gf, and Deathslinger is pretty close. He looks so cool, and he's so fun to play. Oni is great, very viable killer and I'll sometimes switch to Oni just so he can vent for me on my behalf by roaring a war cry and thunderously careening across the map to pound survivors into the ######### dirt. I love the Clown and his whole theme / aesthetic, clowns are creepy (it's just that his power sucks). And both Ghostface and Freddy Krueger came from the same man (Rest in Peace Wes Craven) so obviously I like Freddy too (even if it is bootleg 2010 Freddy). Trapper is always a fun to play (when he works) classic as well

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503
    Options

Oni is an absolute gamer jeff man boy. My only gripe is that he has to be associated with Spirit and that absolute abomination should have never existed.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options
    The ghostface

I respect the hell out of that. I love the clown but he just doesn't make it to my absolute favorite because of the power :( hopefully we see a buff or rework in the future.

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

The Pigg

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195
    Options
    The deathslinger

I absolutely love the deathslinger. He's really fun to play as in my opinion. I haven't gotten the chance to play against him though. Freddy is definitely a close second.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Options

The Pog is pretty fun to go against

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

The Huntress.

The most balanced Killer and the Killer with the best add-on set. She has like 1 bad add-on, 2 meh, and all the rest are various states of good.

I also just really like playing as her personally.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 453
    Options

Piggu

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    The Legion

Legion's my favorite, but I like Oni, 'Slinger, Plague, Huntress, Spirit, Trapper...

All 'cept Nurse and Billy, really. And maybe Demo. I'd like him if he wasn't so clunky to play on console. : P

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    The Legion

Spirit's fine. Just stop trying to loop her like normal. : P

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503
    Options

Imagine thinking Spirit is balanced

This post was made by headphones gang

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    Options
    The plague

She's fun to play as, enjoyable to go against too unless it's a corrupt purge shitshow. Doesn't get much love.

• soGood
    soGood Member Posts: 10
    Options

Dr. Carter obviously. His instrument of destruction (aka the stick), combined with small jolts of electricity make for a deadly combination.

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118
    Options

Wraith.

He will always have the best skins. If his play wasn't mediocre at high levels, I'd play him all the time nonstop.

• claudeet
    claudeet Member Posts: 3
    Options

The Cannibal

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options
    The Legion

I do like stabs

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    Options

The spirit, she has a really good and interesting design, and she looks so sad and angry all the time which makes me really feel bad for her.

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263
    Options

I've always been a fan of the Doctor. I'm particularly a fan now after the rework 😁

• asparagus
    asparagus Member Posts: 133
    Options

I like the nightmare, but I also love the pig. Mainly because I’m a fan of licensed killers.

• Moox
    Moox Member Posts: 40
    edited March 2020
    Options

Can you specify whether you mean in general, for their cosmetics, to play as, or to play against?

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789
    edited March 2020
    Options
    The clown

I can't pick just one.

Freddy. Clown. Myers. Oni. Billy. Deathslinger. Doctor.

Likely Nurse once I get at least decent with her.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

Please tell me why Legion, Clown, Freddy, and Deathslinger are on here, but Huntress and Nurse aren't.

• Brenonon
    Brenonon Member Posts: 21
    Options

I really love the Hag, her traps have an almost limitless skill ceiling, and her mindgame potential is superb.

• KurtKobainFreak01
    KurtKobainFreak01 Member Posts: 38
    Options
    The Legion

He's really fun to play as, all other killers just seem eh to me.

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179
    edited April 2020
    Options
    The shape (Michael Myers)

Aint no school like the old school. The OG slasher himself Michael Myers. To this day hes still legendary second only to Jason but he got his own dbd-esque game.

• Bentcheesee
    Bentcheesee Member Posts: 14
    Options

I love Huntress because of her lore and her gameplay. My favourite parts of playing as her are that I sometimes get survivors who are total potatoes and practically walk into my hatchets, or when they run loops normally. They toss the pallet directly in front of me, I throw hatchet, down they go.

• hex_genrush
    hex_genrush Member Posts: 736
    Options

Nurse, I’ve been a nurse main for far longer than any other killer I’ve Mained and it’s so fun and rewarding. The stress of infinite’s and pallet loops are virtually gone.

• Eredin_Bréacc_Glas
    Eredin_Bréacc_Glas Member Posts: 24
    Options

Billy is Bae

• PlanetJuke420
    PlanetJuke420 Member Posts: 4
    Options

I like Spirit, because shes one of the most fun killers to play, has good outfits, can mindgame survivors, feels smooth to play, and I can guarantee 4ks at any rank.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

Definetely Oni.Great visual Design,great power and very fun and scary to play against with enough ways to outplay each other.

• sensualsatan
    sensualsatan Member Posts: 92
    Options

It's a dead lock between Oni and Doctor for me.

• Halloween2005
    Options
  • Halloween2005
    Options

You can only have 10 options in one poll, which is why I chose what I thought would be the most interesting for a poll. I'm not saying the huntress and nurse aren't interesting, they definitely are which is why I have other for a option.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

Trapper

• Echo0203
    Echo0203 Member Posts: 5
    Options

huntress is so fun to play

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Spirit

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Sp1r1t

• Chan_002
    Chan_002 Member Posts: 21
    Options

Wraith, really fun to play as even tho hes sort of the camping type, but i play him more aggressively

• UghReally
    UghReally Member Posts: 8
    Options

Pig and Doctor. 100% But I also really love the Plague.