Add a manual rank reset.

I've been wanting this for ages, ok. And i'm sure there are other people who don't want to wait forever for a rank reset. Despite the fact that when you pass a certain rank you can never go back which I find ######### stupid. So get rid of that ######### too, devs.

Comments

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    There is already a manual rank reset button.  Press escape and you'll see it, it says "leave match".  
  • Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    Baphomett said:
    There is already a manual rank reset button.  Press escape and you'll see it, it says "leave match".  
    Oh, and it has the added bonus of screwing everyone out of thier offerings and/or leaving the other survivors to get rekt.  Good thing the devs built it into the interface and made sure you can do it enough to fully de-rank without being pennalized!
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

I think they should have Rank Decay and not Rank Resets

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

Yeah, lets let typical high rank people reset to bully new players and make it so they don't want to continue playing the game! 10/10 idea, who needs new players anyways right.... :neutral:

If anything they just need longer seasons and more ranks (or make it harder to rank up). Its way to easy to hit rank 1 within a season as it is. Hopefully the previously mentioned leaderboards shake it up a bit.