i just got behavioured (rly hard)

HYthinger
HYthinger Member Posts: 130
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

Thanks. now i have a 30 minutes time out because i got kicked out by your server AGAIN. Since the last update i sometimes just get kicked out in the middle of the match by random errors. This time it was a EAC error. Last time it was "host unreachable".

game files are ok and i dont even use a perk texture pack or anything else that could trigher something. I know my internet is fine since im in discord and didnt lose conncetion.

Now i cant even play the game because i get kicked out every third game.

Can we get p2p back. Atleast i didnt get kicked out by that. The servers are just causing problems and have 0 benefits for pc player. "150 stable ping" thanks i want my normal 70 back. rant over.

Does someone else have the same problem with the game since the last update?

edit: the ping of the server (or the killer) (i cant tell because we are not allowed to see the killer ping) was rly unstable from the start. got hit through pallets twice and the killer got some hits denied even though clearly hitting. I dont know if its the killer internet or the server since u cant tell anymore.

edit 2: This somehow only happens when playing survivor. Killer is fine. maybe just coincidence.

Comments