woah. so my last post exploded. another question:

Masterminds of Dead by Daylight: Did you ever make a streamer Rageing really hardy while playing with / against you?

Comments

• KillerIdeas
    KillerIdeas Member Posts: 53

i didn't have the chance to meet a streamer yet.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

I remember a TTV player was peeved at me when I mori'd them. Good times.

There was another instance where a TTV player was blasting me on their stream. I was Plague, and the match was a bust. TTV dc'ed, then his two buddies dc'ed when I downed them. I gave the forth the hatch out of pity, then went and looked up the streamer. Turned out he was mad that I was playing well. Claimed I was 'camping' when his team kept circling the hook. I was 'sweaty' for slugging him when he ran into me. I was a 'little b**ch' for bringing an apple addon. He dc'ed when he was able to use Unbreakable and get a pallet stun on me. The others dc'ed in 'solidarity' of him. And the forth, which I gave hatch,w as on the team as well, he just wanted hatch to teabag. Bleh.

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

Painreliever

Only kept a chase on me for whatever reason, ran him for a considerably long time and face camped me in the end.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

The same post I posted in the other thread applies here. Basement hook, vultures repeatedly didn't wait for me to leave, hooked person ended up dying, person was a super salty streamer with self-described "big hands."

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

I tunneled a ttv (had ttv on name), don't know if he was streaming, and started with normal salt, but suddenly he started being racist, even tho he doesn't know how I look, reported him but no ban for him, sadly, now every time I see him I use a mori :)