New influx of players?

Options
Hamburger
Hamburger Member Posts: 28
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

So I was wondering, ever since the whole virus situation has been forcing people to stay home(atleast where I live). Ive been seeing more green rank survivors. Which is weird for me, because usually when i play green rank as killer, im more than most of the time. Playing against two red and two purple survivors. So have you guys noticed more players around your rank? Or just more players in general?

Scratch that, i just ran into another game of two reds and two purple. Very epic. While being a green killer 🙃

Post edited by Hamburger on

Comments

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940
    Options

I have been playing solo survivor and have noticed rainbow lobbies, two different games together and different people were all yellow rank SWFs... that was and wasn't fun

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399
    Options

If other people were in my situation, they've just had more time to play the game and have ranked up from yellow to green. Not sure if there may be more players on at once too because of social distancing, but the players that do play regularly may now have the few extra hours to devote to getting better and leveling up sooner, so that could increase the number of people in higher ranks!

• RPGWolfGamer23
    RPGWolfGamer23 Member Posts: 126
    Options

Usually when I play killer, green rank killer btw (ps4 as well), I get paired with purple and red ranks that are way out of my range. Now that the virus has become a think, I have actually been getting people closer to my rank.

• NittanyBruin1719
    NittanyBruin1719 Member Posts: 46
    Options

My friend and I are currently playing and talking about how much quicker we've got into matches and how much more balanced they've seemed to be as killers and survivors in the past 2 weeks or so. Maybe what we've been discussing has something to do with this conversation.