Adjust No Mither!

Options
Yrakaz4
Yrakaz4 Member Posts: 75

No mither in itself has a huge downfall of never being able to heal.

If it was up to me, i would never let the killer see the [broken] status effect on the survivor icon. As soon as the game starts, the killer knows if you run No Mither; which means that one of the abilities it gives you (granting the ability to fully recover from the dying state) is rendered useless, because the killer will never give you a chance to use that. So basically you have half of Iron will without the ability to eventually heal.

Now since its not up to me, i simply ask that the survivor enters the trial with full health and then once they are hooked they receive the broken status effect. This gives them the advantage of maybe getting up from dying state before the killer is aware of one of your perks.

I have always avoided No Mither in my blood web and i would say its right with DeJavo in how useless of a perk it is. Any thoughts?

Comments

• VigilStrange
    VigilStrange Member Posts: 57
    Options

Not always! Only time I've used No Mither in recent years was for the Tome Challenge. I got downed with 1 gen left. The killer went looking for the last survivor as the other two had died. I healed up just before the other survivor popped the last gen, and I was able to open the exit and escape! Very very very rare occurrence though. Heh.

But honestly yes! Part of No Mither should be that you aren't broken at the start of the match. I'd even settle for appearing healthy but still being one hit downed. If you get hooked, then upon being unhooked you're broken, if you get slugged, then you heal up to injured, and are then broken, showing that you can't be healed any more.

• Kwikwitted
    Kwikwitted Member Posts: 641
    Options

It's a joke perk, not every perk has to be viable or meta.

If Iron will does what no mither does but better, run Iron Will. If you wanna get up off a slug, run Unbreakable. You have options to solve this.

By your logic, they should make it so that monstrous shrine insta-kills any survivors I hook in the basement, so it can be useful.

• Ghostwithaface
    Ghostwithaface Member Posts: 594
    Options

Yeah the perk against an Oni, just gives them free blood orbs right from the start of the match they can find. So against Oni, you are just giving them the ability to use their power far easier and sooner. Along with addition tracking on you. Making it questionable if you are more of a benefit to the team or more of a negative.