Survivors: Who do you ship?

Options
Kate_Main_01
Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

Asking here because this is where I see the 'who is hotter' posts! 🤣

For me it is Dwight x Kate, forever and always. I ship the nerd finally getting the pretty girl.

Comments

• Gato_Loco
    Gato_Loco Member Posts: 39
    Options

Kate and Jeff

Jane and Ash

• OtakuBurrito
    OtakuBurrito Member Posts: 512
    Options

With each other?

Claudette x Jake

Claudette x Quinten

By my OTP is Claudette x Myers

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited March 2020
    Options

Feng Min x Kate Densen.

I already have a headcanon that Min is a Lesbian but I do like the idea of Kate being the person who's supportive no matter how how much she might make mistakes or mess up.

Especially considering the idea of being a failure and disappointment was probably drilled into Feng's it's so much by her parents and family which explains her constant need to prove herself to her fans who probably don't care whether she loses or not and her parents who don't even care about her pursuits in gaming. ( Resulting in a self-deprecation and depression spiral when she did lose and fail).

Kate has already been described as someone who's upbeat and practically instills positive Energy into people so i feel like she would be a good fit for Min who really need somebody to be that light in her life.

• Falkner09
    Falkner09 Member Posts: 373
    Options

Dwight x Jake

David x Trapper

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

The only two characters I ship are Jake and Claudette.

• Camophlo
    Camophlo Member Posts: 102
    Options

The Nurse and Wraith is one of the best ships. She gives him her actual heart in their shared cosmetic so he can beat people to death with it. How romantic!

For survs tho, I can see Kate and Jeff being a thing as they're both into music but my own personal favorite ship is Jeff and David cause they're both total opposites. David being a loud brawler and Jeff being the quiet and stoic type. (although Jeff is loud af when injured lol)

Dwight and Claud sounds like it could happen, the frail nerd and the quiet botonist.

I dunno why but I see Jane already having someone to return to so she fights for her life to return to them

Feng and Jake sounds cute as well

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

I think that in my opinion, survivors cannot even have a decent conversation, because I think that the entity keeps them in constant suffering, that is, they like each other out of a sense of humanity, but in reality they don't know each other.

• Kate_Main_01
    Options

Amazing post! <3

Those are some good ships - I think in my mind David wouldn't really be matched with anyone while I hardcore ship Feng x Yui. I get big lesbian energy from Feng and I recently saw fan art of Feng x Yui and it was adorable. I've personally never thought of Kate as a lesbian or bi - but it's not like we get much personality or hints to their sexuality from watching them repair gens. 🤣

• Kate_Main_01
    Options

Kate and Jeff would be cute - both musicians, total contrast in musical type though and in appearance. He's big and gruff and she's small and pretty. I dig it!

I also get the idea that Jane would have someone at home that she's holding out for.

• Volfawott
    edited March 2020
    Options

*Laughs in Feng Min*

The journal entry about Feng Min

"A young woman surprised me the other day. She is another guest in this nightmare I can not seem to wake up from. She came running, passed by a wounded girl and didn’t stop. Just a glance behind her, and she was off again. With a determined look on her face, like she had something important to do. A lone wolf maybe? I am not sure what I should call this new person."

I love Min (favourite character and main) but just from this lore extract she doesn't seem to have any really care to help out her fellow survivors.

This lore extract also implies that there would be nothing detrimental for saving and helping this person it really wouldn't put Min at risk in the slightest she just considers what she's doing more important than helping others.

If you want a gameplay comparison she's the type of survivor will immediately open the exit gate and leave rather than helping the people who just got down.

• Kate_Main_01
    Options

I had not read that journal entry yet! Savage Feng Min! I love it!

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    Options

I don't think she would leave someone behind and try to save people, but if the odds weren't in her favor she would abandon them and wouldn't be stupidly altruistic like Claudette or David might be.

• Volfawott
    Options

As I stated before she wasn't in any rescue during go lore section. Helping people is just not her top priority.

She will prioritise what she's doing over helping others this is typically why she left the injured person and ran off to do what she was doing. Even stopping for a second to analyse the situation wasn't in her top priorities.

She is definitely the type of person to not waste time with others and only go for the win aka the escape.

• MrsHag
    MrsHag Member Posts: 3
    Options

Idk why but i ship Feng and Jake.

Pls dont come at me

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179
    Options

For some reason I tend to ship David x Meg. They are both very head strong and I think can compliment their weaknesses to be a good couple.

Claudette x Dwight cause they are both nerds so obvious choice there.

Kate x Jeff maybe since they are both kinda free spirits and are tied to music in good ways.

Jake x Nea just for the fun of it.

And the biggest and best but hate ship I have is David X Huntress. I always picture David saying ######### it I've had enough of this humming ######### and just turns to swing at her. Sure she's bigger and more feral but David has more fire and anger in him. A down and dirty fight between them is all I want in life.

• Tingly4Trapper
    Tingly4Trapper Member Posts: 53
    Options

I know this is late, but do you think lorewise it's actually possible for people to fall in love? Think about it, if the fog takes away memories, do people even remember some of their previous trials? Do survivors keep the memories they've made in the entity's world? Just a thought.

I do ship Meg and Dwight though. Or Meg and Nea. They're both cute couples, and Meg's sporty cosmetic art shows a picture of Dwight in her locker. After seeing that, I can't get over this ship lol.

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621
    Options

Jane × GhostFace. Fight me.

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806
    Options

What a wholesome and weird post.

I do ship Jane and myself though.

8^)

• Kate_Main_01
    Options

I could actually see that! Especially with some of the 'bad boy' Jake cosmetics, he could catch Feng's eye. 🤣

• Kate_Main_01
    Options

LOL! <3 This post is gold.

With the right cosmetics Ace can be a real DILF though.

• Kate_Main_01
    Options

Haha thank you! I try to keep all of my posts wholesome and respectful/cheerful! ^_^

• oogabooga
    oogabooga Member Posts: 7
    Options
  • Caleaha
    Caleaha Member Posts: 90
    Options

Given a stressful situation needs a stress release, I always figured Nea (in her punk version) getting it on with Jake and/or Jane.

On a psychological level, it makes sense. You escape from the brink of death, left someone behind and need to not dwell on the guilt or it will consume you and drive you mad that you've done it again. Enter a distraction.

• XayahXRakanFTW
    XayahXRakanFTW Member Posts: 55
    Options

my fav straight couple I ship: Kate X David

my fav gay couple I ship: David X Ace

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

None, because they are not in the mindset for that kind of stuff. They are literally made insane every other trial with the amount of docs running around...

• Player35
    Player35 Member Posts: 119
    edited May 2020
    Options

Jeff and Claudette. Both pretty introverted and while they have different hobbies, I think they'd try to understand each other's hobby. I can also imagine some metal blasting from Claudette's greenhouse.

• Volfawott
    Options

Lesbian Ship

Min x Kate

Gay Ship

David x Jake

Straight Ship

Zarnia X Ace

• Player35
    Player35 Member Posts: 119
    Options

David x Jane

• HexNooneEscapesDavid
    Options

Kingfield is life

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Options

Kate and Jeff.

Both of them have some kind of Metal outfit, and both are very artistic. It kinda reminds me of the pair of Wraith and Nurse outfits where they hint at something deeper than just a theme of cosmetics.

• Mooshroome64
    Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 105
    Options

Dwight and David

Kate and Jeff

Claudette and Jake

• JimPickens
    JimPickens Member Posts: 158
    Options

David x Dwight because it would piss people off lol

• JimPickens
    Options
  • Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

This is not a horror movie. If anything, it is similar to a lovecraft story and most of them do not have anything of the sort. It really has no place in the game.

• Kall
    Kall Member Posts: 45
    Options

"Ship"?

Is this a new gen Z/late millennial speak? Why not couple? Why not bang?

• JimPickens
    Options

.....its based off slasher films. And even if it was inspired by lovecraft why would that make a difference lol. Like should they add a heaping amount of racism because lovecraft did it? I don't even really see the connection other than the entity is godlike, but closer to something like Pennywise than the cosmic gods. I think you may have just said that because it "supports" what you're saying (even tho it doesn't) but i don't get why people do that lol. This is all opinion base on rather the characters are ######### there is no fact bases for this at all. Well other than Steve and Nancy, Legion, and......Freddy and Quentin but i like to think the entity wouldn't allow that. She prefers her torture to be pure

• Snowstruck
    Snowstruck Member Posts: 564
    Options

Jake is mine <3

Nea x Meg

David x Kate or David x Dwight

Ace and Laurie.. could be my parents. But they don't love each other. They are just parent material.

• Papayarng
    Papayarng Member Posts: 73
    Options

I think you need to chill, it's called shipping because it's what we wish for, not what we have.

• Papayarng
    Papayarng Member Posts: 73
    Options

trapper x david obvs

• f1uffykins
    f1uffykins Member Posts: 77
    Options

Adam and steve

But another one I think would be good is cheryl and Quinton because they know what it's like being on edge and fearing sleep

• HarleyQuinn
    HarleyQuinn Member Posts: 247
    Options

I think they just lose their memories prior to arriving in the fog. I think they’re aware that they keep dying over & over again, because that’s what slowly drains them of hope. I could be wrong. But if they can remember that, they can probably remember conversations and form lasting relationships with other survivors.

• f1uffykins
    f1uffykins Member Posts: 77
    Options

Also it hints not every survivor loses all memories because of an example Quinton knew what was happening prior being summoned to the entity and when he leaned about the situation he knew that he needed to help them.