The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Any way to leave a lobby WITH your PSN friends?

Basically, whenever I play with 'Survive With Friends', once the match is over I need to go back out to the main menu, hit that mode again, then find match and repeat. Can the Developers at all fix this issue?
Or are Forums never read?

Or any fix?
Cheers!

Comments

• jwentzel987
    jwentzel987 Member Posts: 150

Basically, whenever I play with 'Survive With Friends', once the match is over I need to go back out to the main menu, hit that mode again, then find match and repeat. Can the Developers at all fix this issue?

Or any fix?
    Cheers!

Ive yet to find away around this issue myself. Think its another problem they havent fixed yet
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited August 2018

@dadsspaghetti said:

Or any fix?
    Cheers!

No, its a convencience thing and the game has countless of other problems that are actually gamebreaking.
    Once those have been dealt with, the devs will concentrate on DLCs and then afterwards maybe they will come to that thing

• dadsspaghetti
    dadsspaghetti Member Posts: 6

@Master said:

@dadsspaghetti said:

Or any fix?
    Cheers!

No, its a convencience thing and the game has countless of other problems that are actually gamebreaking.
    Once those have been dealt with, the devs will concentrate on DLCs and then afterwards maybe they will come to that thing

I dunno man, everything else this far is stable. The game was much, much worse earlier. They could easily fix this minor issue, as well as idling around other fixes here and there and throw it out as one bit update. But who am I kidding, :')

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@dadsspaghetti said:

@Master said:

@dadsspaghetti said:

Or any fix?
    Cheers!

I dunno man, everything else this far is stable. The game was much, much worse earlier. They could easily fix this minor issue, as well as idling around other fixes here and there and throw it out as one bit update. But who am I kidding, :')

Everything else is stable? A week ago we had connection issues for over a day, matchmaking is broken for ages now, not even talking about ingame bugs and balance issues. The expected list of reworks on perks and killers is pretty long too