The lack of a clear defined objective for killer enforces massive imbalances.

Options
2»

Comments

• madsweeney84
    madsweeney84 Member Posts: 31
    Options

This is a ridiculous thought, the true imbalance is with the Devs focusing on giving survivors crutch after crutch after everytime they find something that is "too OP" or "too difficult". The glaring problem with the rank system is not personal gameplay for the killer, it is the gen rush , it is the bullying potential with flashlights and the speed at which you can break hooks. I don't believe the Devs remember most of the time that this is an asymmetrical game and the killer side is being neglected, tools being nerfed, abilities changed, all because of an outcry of "not fair" or " this needs changed". I do not play anymore, I haven't played but maybe 5 games in the last 5 months or longer. I slowed my playing down when survivors complained about mend times on legion and officially quit when "Forever Freddy" was nerfed.

The Devs think about the group with the most money, the survivors, because given that the game is asymmetrical, the 4 side of that, 80% of the money, they must appease them. So you might as well give them an easy game. With no mind games and no difficulty whatsoever, because "kILler Op".

• Terra92
    Terra92 Member Posts: 583
    Options

I've run games where gens are rushed. In red ranks, you depip. You end up hovering between rad and purple genrushing constantly.

In order to pip in red ranks, you have to get two red and two gold emblems.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    Options

Just a few days ago I got tunneled the 5 gens. Even after DS and adrenaline, the killer facecamped me and I had no other possibility in the match to repair or save others, the killer just wanted me dead, and after that, I depiped, so this is the "lack of skill" I have not to even get a black pip? This game's ranking is #########

• parkyourjake
    parkyourjake Member Posts: 1
    Options

I'm not going to lie, the system is flawed. I don't play killer a lot, but when I do, and I get kills like that, I've de-pipped myself. I recall once that I got a 4k, and I had de-pipped from that. I sat there so confused, so I clipped it, and went back. The game didn't even award me points for hooking and killing the last survivor. I think they just need to fix their game, honestly. Do what they said was the main objective, and give us the 2k average they claim to have wanted.