Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Here's a idea I had for a new secondary objective for Dead By Daylight

So I was brainstorming a little bit about a new objective that survivors could have to help the flow of the game and give the survivors a extra interactive objective to do along side doing generators.

The idea goes along the lines of the survivors have a way to interact with the entity itself, the entity has a certain grip/link with the realm and the survivors can distort the entity's connection which would then effect other mechanics such as gen speeds, totems, exit gates etc.

Initially i'd propose that gen speeds would be nerfed so they'd take longer to do then what they do now, however if the survivors interact with this objective they could effect the gen speeds too make them quicker by distorting the entity's connection. With this concept being a secondary objective, it's an optional thing for survivors to do but obviously steming from the fact that this objective effects the main component of the game (Completeing generators) It gives a huge incentive for survivors to do.

I feel like this idea would benefit the game in multiple ways;

1. Gives the survivors an added objective to do during games instead of just holding m1 on generators
  2. Makes the experience more fun for both sides as there's a new objective to interact with
  3. This objective directly addresses the issues with game speeds
  4. This addition could make some good ways for lore when it comes to dbd