We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

(PS4) Looking for a player for an up coming tournament on April 5th

Options
grtf47
grtf47 Member Posts: 371
edited April 2020 in Tournaments

Hi, my team is looking for a survivor and/or killer for up coming tournaments. The next one is on April 5th. If your are interested, add Vernal_Tim

We would prefer you to be in red ranks and be a decent looper with a mic. We need someone that is willing to practice in KYF as we will do that frequently to prepare for the tournament as well as SWF. All of us are chill so feel free to add me if you are interested! Teams consist of 4 people, or 5 with the killer being the separate roll as killer only.

Basically the rules are:

• Points are based on escapes, whichever team gets the most moves on. Survivors get 2 perks each, Ds is banned, survivors can ban one per, killers can ban two, perks that can't be banned are borrowed time and corrupt intervention.

Edit: For now, I have found a 4th but feel free to message me as I am open to making new friends and maybe a new team for up coming tournaments as they are hosted every month.

Post edited by grtf47 on

Comments

• thecoolguy
    thecoolguy Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    Options

can i join?

I am purple rank but i have a mike and i am a descent looper

• SPooKSxX
    SPooKSxX Member Posts: 3
    Options

I would like to join, but before I commit myself to something I don’t know a lot about. Care explaining what rules the tournament has? You know regarding perks and all that.

I’m also a red rank (3) at the moment on survivor, and on killer I’m a green rank (8). I also have a mic, and honestly, looping isn’t my strongest point sorry. Hmu if you guys are interested!

• grtf47
    Options

@SPooKSxX Hi, I edited the post to include the basic rules. I would do a kyf with you ti see how you play if you are interested.

• SPooKSxX
    SPooKSxX Member Posts: 3
    Options

I’m down if you are, seems interesting. Let me know if you have any times to do a kyf and I’ll try to hop on :) Thank you in advance!

• yungbjedi
    yungbjedi Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi, where can I find these tournaments you play in? My friends and I would be very much interested in joining.

• grtf47
    Options

@yungbjedii, here is the discord link to the host, https://discord.gg/txw7Gd The organization is called Braggin Rights

• Abcdef123_4
    Abcdef123_4 Member Posts: 19
    Options

Hi!

I am an decent looper and juker on survivor and on killer.

I am rank 12 on survivor but i still think that i am good but i main killer and i am purple ranks on killer with my main killer as leather face.

If your interested in chatting and seeing my skills then please message back.