The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer suggestion need feedback

Brian O'Malley

Brian started out as an honest cop, but seeing the system failing and criminals getting away with their crimes on technicalities drove him to despair in the law system.

He decided if the law the could not do its job, he would do what was needed. He began at first ust beating up muggers but over time his twisted version of justice led him down the path of murder in the name of Justice. No one was safe from him Criminals, lawyers that defend them even other cops that were investigating his crimes.

One night while prowling an area the very shadows seemed to come alive and surround him he fired his service pistol into the shadows but everything went dark. When he could see once more, he knew he was able to hunt all he wanted from now on....

Mori: Execution by hand gun. (headshot while standing their back to hold them down).

Perks: Perceptive Evil. He is able to see Survivors running away from gens for 2/4/6 seconds depending on tier (aura read)

Intimidation: Due to his build and training he has learned how to intimidate others, All actions are slowed by 5/10/15% when he is within 8 metres.

Restraint: He has a chance to block DS if DS is triggered he must pass a max difficulty skill check to cancel it out. He still loses some grip on the survivor dependent on tier.

Physical appearance I would go for muscular but decrepit torn clothes that sort of then. Basic weapon a billy club.
Alternate skis coulld be different police uniforms from around the world or different states of the USA.

Comments

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    DS is being nerfed soon. No need to make a perk to counter it
  • kiroblaka
    kiroblaka Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2018

I like the idea reminds me of Brutus from call of duty