Place your bets on Chapter 9 killer

Kebek
Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

As unlikely as it seems I'd say next killer might be Jason Voorhees since he was mentioned in recent Q&A session.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/5046/forum-q-a-june-18th-2018#latest

From my personal taste I'd like to see some kind of cultist like original killer.

Comments

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Ghostface 
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

From what I know the coming chapter is not going to be a licensed killer. I myself hope for a wizard or a mime.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I feel like Jason is simply a matter of time although, for now, nothing at all can be done with the F13 franchise due to some ongoing lawsuit. I don't know the details, you'd have to look into that yourself.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Friday the 13th should have had a santa hat jason now they are paying the price for that mistake...how wrong they were.
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Now it's public. It's gonna be Jesus Christ. Devs wanted Mohamed, but chickened out.
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

matching incoming movies: the nun, predator and Venom, but I bet for Predator

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    I bet the new killer will be looped by pallets.

I wasn't aware that Pallets could move.

Didn't you know? The devs now think that the game is too hard for survivors and so they gave each survivor a pet pallet to loop with.

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

@CallMeRusty420 said:

As usual.

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    I reckon it's gonna be the teacher. But I would like to see Samara Morgan from the ring.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

My bet is on a loopable trash killer :wink:

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

I wasn't aware that Pallets could move.

Didn't you know? The devs now think that the game is too hard for survivors and so they gave each survivor a pet pallet to loop with.

That would be hilarious.

• ilike2fcuk
    ilike2fcuk Member Posts: 1
    Chucky!! 🔪
  • C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    lyric said:
    Ghostface 
    No please. Idk why people are so excited for this idiot or jeepers creepers. If its licensed we need icons, not these dummies. 
  • azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Not_queen has stated the clues are out there already. So non licensed most likely because of the gag order they follow
  • Twix
    Twix Member Posts: 235
    The Teacher.
  • Twix
    Twix Member Posts: 235
    I think it’s The Teacher.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    It just had to be said at least once.... Jason is coming FFS
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    It just had to be said at least once.... Jason is coming FFS
  • Nancy_ThompsonDbd
    Nancy_ThompsonDbd Member Posts: 23

next killer is Morgan Freeman.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    edited August 2018

Hoping for Gaichimuchi Herrington, so I can meme it. "O #########, I'm sorry...Dorry for what? C:" "######### you, leatherman!", "I'm an artist... DEEP, DARK, FANTASIES".

Gaichimuchi David King will be pleased.

• NextKillerSpongebob
    NextKillerSpongebob Member Posts: 271

Kuchisake onna imo

• Piekenier
    Piekenier Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2018

Definitely something Japanese inspired, which is pretty much all we know for sure. Hoping for some kind of Oni as thematically that would be more interesting for me.

• BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333

Well,It's Something Japanese,The room looks familiar,So,Maybe It's The Grudge Or Kuchisake-Onna

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    C4Garuda said:
    lyric said:
    Ghostface 
    No please. Idk why people are so excited for this idiot or jeepers creepers. If its licensed we need icons, not these dummies. 
    That's your opinion. The Scream franchise brought new life into the horror Genre for the 90s
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    C4Garuda said:
    lyric said:
    Ghostface 
    I like the concept they had for him being able to mimick survivors I wondered what that would be like to think you’re about to help a teammate and it’s really the killer , or if somehow he could choose any locker to teleport to and have zero terror radius while in the locker and just pop out and scare the ######### out of you on a gen lol I just thought the power concept they had was cool and could go in many directions
  • Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

it would be just dumb to add Jason. Trapper is basically his twin in term of look.
    that would make like Hillbilly who is a reference to the Cannibal.

Please not Jason.
    The most interesting killers are the original one like the Hag or Huntress.

I place my bet on the slit-mouthed woman <3

• Utna
    Utna Member Posts: 186

@lyric said:
    I like the concept they had for him being able to mimick survivors I wondered what that would be like to think you’re about to help a teammate and it’s really the killer , ...

I like the idea, but sadly SWF players would ruin it ... so many intersting idea are automatically dismissed because players massively cheat with voice communication ... that's disheartening.

• Utna
    Utna Member Posts: 186
    edited August 2018

I bet for a giant gremlin killer. Litteraly pissing on generators to sabotage them and hanging to ceiling fans. Also mogwais instead of totem ... don't feed the bad ones !

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    10 bucks on amother loop able "clown" killer :wink:Â