Mori Suggestion

Note: I play Killer and Survivor so I'm not biased to one particular side.

I personally rarely use moris because I find them boring, but when I play survivor it really isn't fun to get farmed off a hook or tunnelled and only get to play for less than five minutes.

I know a lot of people enjoy moris because of how they look, which is why I think Killers should always be able to mori the last survivor (basically a yellow mori inbuilt every match).

Then, instead of having mori offerings, introduce more perks which allow Killers to mori multiple survivors under certain conditions, like Devour Hope. With Devour, you have to work to meet the condition, then mori to your heart's content, as long as you protect your totem.

More mori perks would make moris more common but in a healthy way. Maybe it can change the goal of the Killer in a way, so they strategise according to the mori conditions rather than protecting gens as much, or something like that... Whatever.

tldr: Introduce more ways to mori, not be able to mori so early in a game.

Even Tombstone isn't that bad, as long as you don't play stupid and let Michael feed off you like nuts. He is at least disadvantaged because he has to stalk way more, which is technically an extra condition.

Comments