Best Legion Build?

Options

What's the best legion build, I know they've made a few changes so I'm not sure what's good and not anymore.

E.g Sloppy Butcher.

Comments

• MasonOliver123
    MasonOliver123 Member Posts: 255
    Options

All suggestions welcome

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285
    Options

Pretty much any meta build

Personally, I run BBQ or TT, PGTW, M&A, and the fourth perk is either Devour Hope or Sloppy

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hated but most effective is the slowdown build. Sloppy+Thana+Dying Light+Pop

Dying Light is the weakest of these and can be replaced with any information perk like BBQ, Discordance or Surveillance

Then run the pin addon that applies broken on chained Frenzy hits combined with extended Frenzy duration to make sure you get easier chain hits

• Kwikwitted
    Kwikwitted Member Posts: 641
    Options

I personally run BBQ and Chili, Hex: Ruin, Monitor and Abuse, and Nurse's Calling, with Deface Smiley Pin for Mangled and a cooldown addon.

Legion gets injuries all day but has trouble getting downs, so the Monitor and Abuse and Nurse's calling lets him sneak up and down survivors who get caught healing nearby. BBQ and Chili for location and BP, and new Hex: Ruin because of Legion's ability to injure multiple survivors he often can chase multiple survivors off multiple generators easier than other killers. The increased regression seems to help him when he has to focus someone to down them while others are off healing.

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 997
    Options

I run with a mix like furitive chase, bbq, nurse calling, thanotphobia, whispers, and maybe some other perk that catches them by surprised.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

Good suggestions so far; couple of questions:

1. Sloppy Butcher does not apply when using Legion’s ability. If it does not apply with deep wounds, then does it make sense to use SB if you are primarily injuring with the ability?
    2. Legion’s aura reading ability is based on his/her terror radius. If an ideal play is to injure everyone with deep wounds, doesn’t it make sense that a smaller terror radius (Monitor and Abuse) is actually a handicap?
  • Kwikwitted
    Kwikwitted Member Posts: 641
    Options

Simple answer: You always need to M1 to down as Legion, and because of this, sloppy butcher will always be applied to everyone you down.

Now Monitor and Abuse for me personally is more of a preference choice. Because I need to M1 to down, I like to run M&A with Nurse's and catch people healing, as it eliminates a chase (or at least tends to only be a short one) and saves a lot of time. Legion without his power can be looped very easily so I find this combo helps me.

Others will prefer other builds. Legion has a little of that Wraith-like quality where his addons and perks give him different playstyle.

Another thing to keep in mind, if you REALLY want to apply one of your button effects on someone, you can just Feral Frenzy and hit someone twice, you'll lose your power but it will apply mangled or broken depending on the pin.

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800
    Options

Heres what i run on him and i do quite well with him. Thana, Pop, BBQ, Nurses calling. This punishes survs for healing (nurses) and for not healing (thana) added to the fact its easy to injure people and if everyone is injured you get more value for pop bc gens will take a tad bit longer to do. BBQ for tracking and bloodpoints.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    Options

Monitor. BBQ, Thanataphobia and Pop.

Or replace BBQ with Nurse's Calling.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    Options

Unrelenting, Thanatophobia, Monitor & Abuse, Discordance (TT, or BBQ if you prefer). Take the Stolen Sketch Book, and Legion Pin add-ons. Cold Dirt, and Joey's Mix tape are good add-ons to substitute for Stolen Sketch Book, but Legion Pin is a must.

• KayK99
    KayK99 Member Posts: 94
    Options

BBQ & Chili, Monitor & Abuse, Bloodhound and Sloppy Butcher

4/5 games easy 4K Merciless 👍🏻

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045
    Options

I find blood echo extremely useful. It helps with those dead harders and even with those sprinburst when injured.

• KingOfBadRNG
    KingOfBadRNG Member Posts: 425
    Options

Nurses calling, thantophobia, bbq, and ruin. I believe ruin works best with legion

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,134
    Options
  • Narley1
    Narley1 Member Posts: 4
    Options

I normally run Pop-Thana-Nurse's-Monitor.

Legion is one of the best killers to uses thanataphobia on but could easily be swapped out with an info perk such as bbq, TT, etc.

Also the enduring-spirit fury combo is good on him. When you go to use your power to stab someone, stab them, chase them have them drop a pallet on you while sf is up and you can easily down them. Just know that good survivors will catch on to this and will start to pre drop pallets.

One if my favorite perks on him is I'm All ears. One of Lesion's weakest ability is being able to cut chases. This perk, when activated at a good and useful scenario, can give you so much info for cutting the chase and the best part is they will have no idea your using it (unless they're using distortion).

• Stehpflanze
    Stehpflanze Member Posts: 28
    edited April 2020
    Options

Don't ever use Perks that rely on people healing - it won't happen. Pop or Ruin is a must. BBQ is the best perk for overall situational awareness, only take one though. You can consider Infectious Fright for better slugging or Surge for more regression. Monitor is also great in general on him. Corrupt might also be an must-have.

DO NOT use Thanataphobia, Sloppy, Brutal Strength, Enduring, Spirit Fury. They all suck and aren't worth a perkslot

• zestyboi
    zestyboi Member Posts: 1
    Options

Personal favorite is nurses, dying light , thantaphobia, and blood echo just try it it’s to good

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    edited June 2020
    Options

My personal fav is a quite common one for the legion, ruin, thana, bbq and enduring.

The only problem is that ruin is a hex totem, so it's really risky at the same time.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Options

BBQ And Chili, Thanatophobia, Dying Light, Pop Goes The Weasel is what I'd say the best build is.

Reason I put Dying Light over Ruin is because Dying Light only goes away when the obsession dies or escapes, which could take a while if you ignore them.

Ruin's lifespan is dictated by the Survivors, and usually they dictate it to go away ASAP.

Yeah, I'll take a perk that lasts for 90% of the match but has a slightly less noticeable effect over a perk that is strong, but dies within 10% of the match.