Toxic survivors

I hate survivors now days are cocky telling you are weak and saying using those perks is not ok and camping and tunnel is not ok but if you deal with swf and they all have bt and D's and adrenaline then they say that is fine for us to use but if we use noed to stop them we are weak like I really hate toxic survivor and reason Im saying this because I just had a match with them and it annoying me that I had to quit for the first time when I been getting 4k and now it say that I need to use noed to stop gen rush.

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Do what I do, ignore them.

There are people out there in the world that all they want to do is bring you down so they can make themselves feel better, feel as if they have more power, but trust me once you stop listening to them you're mentality and playstyle gets much better.

• CaptainSkel
    CaptainSkel Member Posts: 24

Unfortunately all you can do is play how you want and just don't look at the post-game chat.

You could play as fair as possible, making sure to only use perks survivors approve of, going out of your way to play suboptimally to avoid any possible accusation of tunneling and the survivors will still harass you and call you whatever slurs they want after the game.

Play how you want to play, survivors will be awful and toxic no matter what you do.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

You do not understand this game well, do you?

• yadielrodriguez
    yadielrodriguez Member Posts: 515

When I rage quit two of them message me then one of them message me in a mean and annoyed way and start talking about my ranks and stats of how many hours I play the game which to me it don't matter and say I'm loser and uninstalled the game so what I say is you guys are babies that all and block him because I'm mature and not even going to waste my time on him and if I did use noed at that time they will still call me loser which is dumb but thank you for understanding.

• yadielrodriguez

I do it just keep annoying me that I just don't get why the dev don't do anything to the people who like to disrespect someone.

• yadielrodriguez

When I rage quit two of them message me then one of them message me in a mean and annoyed way and start talking about my ranks and stats of how many hours I play the game which to me it don't matter and say I'm loser and uninstalled the game so what I say is you guys are babies that all and block him because I'm mature and not even going to waste my time on him and if I did use noed at that time they will still call me loser which is dumb but thank you for understanding.

• Gnarly
    Gnarly Member Posts: 429

I think NOED is as toxic as ADRENALINE. Both over values and could use a nerf. BUT HEY YOU PLAY KILLER AND I APPRECIATE YOU FOR DOING SO. Ignore them when they are by the gates. They probably want bloodpoints or rub it so just ignore them and find the hatch to close for your bloodpoints, or break pallets. DO ANYTHING besides whack them.

• yadielrodriguez

Got it thank you and the community on this forum are awesome who truly understand everyone so thank you again.

• asparagus
    asparagus Member Posts: 133

This actually makes a good point really! They call you weak when you use those perks, lol trust me on this one. If they didn’t have any perks helping them they wouldn’t be calling you weak, in fact it would just be funny to me. Killer has more power over survivors cause you can kill them, all survivors have is vaults, perks, pallets and flashlights. so I wanna see If these toxic survivors will say the same thing I’d they can’t play with the perks they love! they will probably play very very poorly😢

but in all honesty, don’t let them get to you, just ignore it and if they pick on you to bully, then just report them. And move on🏄🏻‍♂️🏄🏻‍♂️🏄🏻‍♂️

"Thank You, Next!"

• yadielrodriguez

Yes you right like on that match I received two Ds because I didn't care and knew I was over already so why do I even trying then trying to tunnel didn't work and then I quit when i down someone and he was on pallet and entire team was there but they lucky I didn't use noed but I will now but again is not fair and fun if the game goes like that and thank you.