Post-Game Chat for Console

Would be nice... That is all

Comments

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,501

Well if there's crossplay theyd have to because ps4 wouldnt be able to talk with pc lol.

• Kwikwitted
    Kwikwitted Member Posts: 641

I have never seen anything positive come out of post-game chat. Ever.

• Pigforever
    Pigforever Member Posts: 72
    edited April 2020

As long as it can be turned off sure. I had to turn off messages because ppl send so much hate mail so now they send friend requests with nasty msg

• Mattie_MayhemOG
    Mattie_MayhemOG Member Posts: 315

No thanks, that is going to be at least 80% toxic. At least have the option to turn it off as many of us who already get tons of hate mail would almost immediately.

• DeadbyDeathGarden
    DeadbyDeathGarden Member Posts: 117

I agree. Even though people have had bad experiences with it, I dont think this is a reason not to have the chat. I've met some lovely people through post chat on PC and would love to introduce it to console.

• Eradik
    Eradik Member Posts: 63

The very rare 5x 'gg' is always nice. I see it once or twice a month it seems lol

• GraveHunter
    GraveHunter Member Posts: 328

No please.

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897

No chat on console is better. We have the ps network messages wich are way better to report offenses.

Just a "GG" box to click should be enough.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Nah. I already received PS messages from entitled survivors until I changed my settings.

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

It won't happen because a lot of console players don't have keyboards and using the on screen keyboard takes too much time.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Would it? You have the ability to send a message already and if we look to PC its 95% toxic/racial slurs....I see no reason console would be anything different.

• Foxfire47
    Foxfire47 Member Posts: 232

Already have turned off my messages to avoid getting salty responses from people. Same will happen if it's on console.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I'd be for it, I'd keep it minimised + might stop having to keep messages and friend requests switched off if they're satisfied with just ranting into the abyss.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Plus unlike messages we probably wouldn't be able to type with phones so just imagine someone writing out a very lengthy, very salty message with a controller that you don't even read. Wouldn't that be something?