We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

BigFudge
BigFudge Member Posts: 240

@not_Queen @Peanits ANYONE who is linked to BHVR dev team and relevant to this discussion. How on Earth is being matched with 4 man SWF all at rank 1 when I am a rank 9 killer fair. What the ######### is going on with matchmaking??? You surely dont think that this is ok???? Why even have ranks at all if this sort of thing is happening?? Please can someone, ANYONE actually take the time and say something on this problem, its been too long and needs fixing!!!!!!!

Yes Im frustrated. Yes im venting. No I havent been polite. Please for the love of god do something, its literally ruining the game

Comments

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829

On the bright side, there's a very high chance that the red ranks you're playing against are actually about rank 9 in terms of skill. Good luck out there.

• BigFudge

I wouldnt mind I stood even the remotest chance of having a small amount of fun. These groups play easy mode and less skilled killers dont deserve to face them

• BigFudge

I can mess around with builds and play styles, trophy hunt, whatever I like as a survivor and end up rank 1 solo every month.

I play my absolute heart out as killer. After every match I sigh a breath of relief and sit back. I barely make it to red ranks evwry month