The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Kuchisake-onna Power?

I'm not saying she's confirmed to be the next killer but if she is, what would her power be?

Comments

• NextKillerSpongebob
    NextKillerSpongebob Member Posts: 271

Something like make your choice maybe? But if she would be the next killer then u should be able to confuse her because she always asks ''Am I pretty?'' and since saying ''so-so'' or saying ''you look normal to me'' confuses her.

• S0ckenSchuss
    S0ckenSchuss Member Posts: 110
    Hm. Main weapon would be big sciccors of course, mori would be cut the mouth on both sides, than strikes the sciccors in an eye or something. But the Power? Good question. I will think about and Update in here :)
  • S0ckenSchuss
    Hm. Main weapon would be big sciccors of course, mori would be cut the mouth on both sides, than strikes the sciccors in an eye or something. But the Power? Good question. I will think about and Update in here :)
  • ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

Some form of questioning about vanity? Followed by the need to answer it in some way? Mirrors could come into play perhaps?

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

Some form of questioning about vanity? Followed by the need to answer it in some way? Mirrors could come into play perhaps?

• fak3d3ath
    fak3d3ath Member Posts: 2

She can turn into a survivor. if you watch the movie you will know

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Power: If all survivor's are alive and exit gate's are open, you can #########, grant's bonus bloodpoint's

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Something what slow's the game and help in the chase

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408

I heard someone say that in the original lore/story of her, she teleports directly infront of you. Discount Nurse?

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited August 2018

the logical power that will follow is transformation into survivor with no terror ratio

maybe you can notice if the killer is the fake survivor if you are close enough to see she got white eyes, a doctor mask or the open jaw (examples like in the movies)

im just very afraid this is licensed again! that means you cannot buy her for free with 9k shreds!!

• S0ckenSchuss
    Urban Legends cant be licensed by anyone. The movie alos just exists, because it doesnt need licensce to create it. And I also think the Urban legend is just a base. the Movie surely is modified by some kind of horrorauthors. (not sure, just thought that)

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

power : i imagine something like Medusa Ultimate in Smite , something that need to be charged for a max effect but that like confused or stun the survivor depending on the range and charge time ?
    maybe by removing her mask and showing her face.

I imagine her to have a really small TR when she wears her mask so she can sneak up next to survivor on a gen and stun them to get a hit.
    Her TR getting instantly bigger.