indoor maps

idk if its just me but whenever i see an indoor map i want to leave even when i play killer it just gives bad vibes. i cant put my finger on it but i think it has something to do with how many obstacles it has unlike maps like autohaven coldwind or ormond. lmk if its just me

Comments

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

Honestly... everyone that plays DBD hates indoor maps. Only time they're good is scratched mirror myers.

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829

Nothing more fun than straight, narrow corridors, difficult to find gens + totems, and lot's of vaults.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

For me, it depends on the indoor map. I HATE The Game. So much. I can never find a stupid gen in that place. I actually really like Lery's - moreso as a survivor than a killer. And I'm so-so on Hawkins. I've had some of my best killer games on that map, and some great survivor games too, but I also tend to get lost and forget where I am.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Indoor maps are all ######### for killer and survivor imo.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,079

I like Lerys - since the Rework the Map looks really nice and I enjoy to play it, just for that reason. Also they added signs to show where Generators are, which was my biggest problem before. I dont mind it as Killer either.

The Game, I hate on both sides. As Survivor, finding Gens is annoying as well as hearing the Terror Radius. As Killer, all those safe Pallets just annoy me. On both sides, I think the gameplay on The Game is boring. There are only like two Windows downstairs and the gameplay is done by running around safe Pallets without any variations. Even as Survivor you cannot really do something like combining Pallets with a Window, because there are only Pallets. But I like the game slighly more as Killer.

Hawkins, I usually hate with both sides. They went too far with the Pallets, they are too unsafe. I dont know about Killer, because every fking time I get on Hawkins I play Billy and keep bumping into everything.