If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Tbagging: Is it really necessary? I think not. Be nice to your killers please.

Options
SyN
SyN Member Posts: 27

Call me a crybaby or tell me to toughen up, doesn't really matter to me what you think either way but I just want to be another person saying this in the hope that people will listen and stop being such ######### (maybe).
I see literally no reason to be rude and tbag the killers just for the sake of pissing them off and getting them to chase you.

Seriously?? We can all be reasonable human beings without actively antagonizing each other and going out of our way to rile each other up.

When I play killer I already go into every single match with the expectation that I'm going to do poorly. I'm not good at it and I know it. I struggle to catch people in a chase and it's hard for me to figure out how to locate people who are good at hiding. The last thing I want is for someone to rub it in my face and say 'Hahahaha! Look at me and how much better at this game I am than you!"

I'm here to have a good time and try to get better at the game. I like this game a lot. It's the only horror-style game out there that I super dig the ambience and rhythm of. Quit ruining it by trying to prove how big your proverbial dick is.

Comments

• SyN
    SyN Member Posts: 27
    Options

Just so that I can put it out there. Didn't mean to put this post in this category so I apologize if this is in the wrong spot