Dead by daylight mobile controls

Options

This control skim for mobile is just terrible when it comes to looping and using items, first things first if you use the Digital joy stick and move it downward you will never be able to run and if you aim it any where from the sides it will also slow you down effectively forcing you to look dead ahead if you want top speed which effectively forces you to look dead ahead of you want max speed. This makes the camera (which I might add is a lot harder to control fluently while also controlling the digital joy stick) have much more of a impact on your movement which means if you want to look to your left and right sides you are forced to slow down dramatically. Secondly using items like the maps or flashlight require you to stop moving before you can use them which is a unnecessary change from pc to mobile. If anyone has found work around for thirds two issues let me know

Comments

• snozer
    snozer Member Posts: 776
    Options

Called balance.

• snozer
    snozer Member Posts: 776
    Options

should bring this to the main game actually. Trade vision of the killer for speed

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

It's best if we all just forget this garbage port exists. Let it fail like the crappy mobile game it is.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,455
    Options

Sorry but we are a separate team to the mobile game, so are unable to answer questions on the mobile version. I suggest visiting their Discord for any further information.

https://discord.gg/dbdmobile

This discussion has been closed.