Why do survivors call killers trash if they respect 360s?

I've played this game for a long time now and I've noticed that survivors would call a killer garbage (also other names) when they respect 360s and some would actually get pissed if u do it. I'm not understanding how this is being called a trash killer in my opinion its smart to respect them

1. Its funny watching a survivor run around in circles

2. Don't wanna fall for a 360 deadhards

3. Don't wanna swing blindly and maybe not get a hit

So what I'm not getting in why killers r being called trash for things like this. Can someone pls explain?

Comments

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

To answer your question: it's funny.

• Thatsmartguy
    Thatsmartguy Member Posts: 188

I like the point you make it makes alot sense people should just understand u got out played and call it a day. At the end of the day its a game that shouldn't effect u in real life but ig it does.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Yeah, some people have trouble keeping things in perspective, but ultimately they're only hurting themselves.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

Gets 360d: “lmao bby killer”

Respects 360s: “try hard trash lmao”

sometimes you just can’t win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

I've never seen anyone call a killer bad for waiting out a 360 but I guess that's a thing now. I have had it happen to me though. I go for a spin and I just see the killer back up slightly, wait a moment and proceed to down me. Couldn't stop laughing at how dumb it made me feel.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

wait, what is respecting a 360?

A survivor runs infront of you, then does a loop and maybe a bit more around you when you are close enough, then proceeds to run away in some direction that you have to find and follow again.

Close enough for a hit again, the process repeats, how do you respect it? do you just not hit them ever and just follow them around not gaining anything?

• Thatsmartguy

No basically u take a step back and watch them run around in a circle. Doest waste time for real and most people will 360 then dead hard.

• Thatsmartguy

I'm surprised u haven't some people would text me in end game chat calling me Trash for respecting or when I'm on console they get in my dms saying the same thing. Hell even in custom games they would get pissed and leave cuz of it lol

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

When I hear about all this toxicity through chat and DMs I am always so grateful to be on Switch, where no one bothers me because they don't have my friend code. :3

Also, it's HILARIOUS to watch them 360, realize you just sat there watching them and then(As GF) do a 360 of your own. LOL

• silasbleu
    silasbleu Member Posts: 181

I typically just act like I'm going to swing in one direction then quickly turn to the other side. Usually works :P

• MCSwaggleTitz
    MCSwaggleTitz Member Posts: 12

Because it's not fun to be made a fool of I guess, and spinning around like a complete idiot and having the killer stand there and watch is literal comedy. People also often 360 into a "Dead Hard" and swinging at that can give that survivor just enough space to get that pallet. It just makes sense to wait for the survivor's ballerina act to end so you can get an easy hit.